WOW!!

Originally Posted by tupac003

Its a damn shame now that when I see heat on ebay now I have to question it....

fd9a_1.JPG
fe00_1.JPG

fe7d_1.JPG
feea_1.JPG

May these be doctored?
I wouldnt touch that with a 10ft pole
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theshoegame

Joerdan wrote:
I was the middle man for selling one shoe, to one person on this board. Dill! He is the only one I owe any response to.
A couple of questions Joe, Is that REALLY a true statement? I can remember you distinctly offering me the Fake AJKO I with stitched MJJ, did you NOT sell that shoe also!? How about the Jordan XI IE with Michael Jordan stitched inside the tongue? did you NOT sell that shoe also? And how about the low concord XI with mesh that is in your possession? did you not try and sell that shoe also? If you're going to come clean just come all the way clean. TheShoeGame

I'm still waiting for this to be addressed.
nerd.gif

looks like somebody has to sell a few OG I's to get some refund money.

This post has gotten so crazy i think it broke NT.

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

^^ i save up. and as for the whole Joe thing and the whole 2 months being a long $%% time, i need Joe to contact me/ get at me ASAP so we can work out a deal where he can gimme shoes as collateral or just gimme pairs of Jays equal to the value i gave him. He is always invisible on AIM so its hard to get ahold of him. so Joe if ur reading this, get AT ME

It's not invisible,It's Idle.He's a busy man.

Originally Posted by Wozman23

looks like somebody has to sell a few OG I's to get some refund money.

This post has gotten so crazy i think it broke NT.

laugh.gif

Yes! Metallic series! I need those!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rare23

Alright guys heres the update-
I just spoke with Screech's guardians and they verified that he is in fact legit. I'll keep you guys posted.

laugh.gif

^The HELL does that mean? You spoke with his guardians/parents?And after they read this entire post, they said that all of the info was false?

^YES, he is acquitted of all accusations!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is indeed crazy.

Personally, I'm glad I stopped giving a damn about Jordans a looooooong time ago.

But to those that still care, obviously take MAJOR precautions. I can't imagine what I'd do if I was in the market to buy some older J's on eBay orany other shoe forum. Ain't no tellin' just how deep this $+#+ goes.

those rays are so nice but always going to question the legitness now
what the shoe game has turned into

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

those rays are so nice but always going to question the legitness now
what the shoe game has turned into

yes, they are nice, and the Vin Baker pair aren't too bad either!

Damn, I remember owning those OG Metallic 1's, also had the blk/grey pair, white/carolina pair, and the Metallic Orange joints.

Making me regret it.

Lu is screaming from the top of the Pou Chen factory : You got got , you got got, you got got, you got got !!! I can't believe this sh*t . Any updates???Did that Nike mystery man make any arrests or file any law suits ???

Back
Top Bottom