WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

someone needs to make Brock with the Brolly Super Sayian effects when he powers up in that .gif. would be epic!
laugh.gif

So I missed WM for a friends BDAY and went to AC for a few days. - Avoided all news on twitter and fb - caught up on WM and Raw!!!! So pumped

WRESTLEMANIA
-love the front row crowd holding all the “Yes

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I marked out soooooo badly when Brock come out, and had to change my pants when he F-5'd Cena. But OF COURSE Cena sells it terribly
laugh.gif

Cena sold the whole return badly
laugh.gif
... he acknowledged the chants and had that cheesy smile on the entire entrance. Lesnar was mad rusty on his taunt game tho lol

Brock mouthing "I've been waiting a longggg %#% time" was
pimp.gif

Cena had this stupid ++% look on his face when Brock returned. He couldn't even act surprised. 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
word I fell out laughing at Brock's taught. But I guess that's what happens when you haven't done it in 8 year
laugh.gif

DEM WM 28 GIFS

Spoiler [+]
yRCXX.gif
9GnuV.gif
6ZfC8.gif
oXMVq.gif

Spoiler [+]
3wd6D.gif
kKqG3.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
T6Rdt.gif
YoZCp.gif

Spoiler [+]
uah5g.gif
roll.gif
HGyrJ.gif
53fWp.gif
hxWw4.gif

Spoiler [+]
Xgh27.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
o1a3u.gif
aqHNR.gif
MEAIV.gif

Spoiler [+]
14l7bk.gif
15jK9.gif
yc3E3.gif
wVY9I.gif

Spoiler [+]
5jHjB.gif
roll.gif
Es48s.gif
IeXx2.gif
FhAC9.gif

Spoiler [+]
VZozc.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wi1yth.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
35mo4m8.gif
nn8R3.gif

damn I didn't know people got that hype for Brock; it seemed like he was here and gone from the WWE

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The tentative WrestleMania 29 plan....
The Rock defending the WWE Championship against Brock Lesnar

THAT will be the biggest match in WWE history.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
   If this happens...omg.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Multiple sources report that Brock Lesnar has signed a one-year deal with WWE that will see him work through WrestleMania 29 in New Jersey next year.

Lesnar has signed on for a minimum of two appearances per month over the next year plus additional appearances during the build to WrestleMania 29. The belief is that Lesnar will make around 30-35 appearances over the next year but WWE likely has the ability to negotiate additional appearances, if he’s willing to make them.

As seen on RAW, The Rock teased a run with the WWE Title. Speculation is that Lesnar will eventually challenge The Rock for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 29.
which would mean that either Lesnar or Rock beat Punk at a PPV for the title...how is that gonna happen...

You're a loser chants
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Too damn bad no crowd will match last nights as far as being alive for EVERY match/segment for the rest of 2012!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The tentative WrestleMania 29 plan....
The Rock defending the WWE Championship against Brock Lesnar

THAT will be the biggest match in WWE history.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
   If this happens...omg.

eek.gif

More on Why Sheamus Squashed Bryan at WM 28
Posted by: Caylon Knox on Apr 03 2012

Source: PWInsider

There is said to be no heat on Daniel Bryan backstage and he is not being punished in any sort of way. WWE had Sheamus squash Bryan because they wanted to surprise the fans, and also because they want Sheamus's move the Brogue Kick to be viewed as a very dangerous finishing maneuver. And it was also previously reported that they were trying to break Kane's record from 2008 at WM 24 when he beat Chavo Guerrero Jr. for the ECW World Title.

- FCW star Seth Rollins, the former Tyler Black, wrote the following on Twitter about Lesnar’s return to WWE:

“Happy to see @dcbrocklesnar back in @wwe. One more dude who’s face I can stomp into the ground. #jointhelist

Just got back from WrestleMania it was an amazing experience and Raw was nuts especially the dark match with daniel bryan after it went off the air.

Click the spoiler for axxess,wrestlemania, and raw pictures. The best superstars to meet were Sheamus and Layla they actually talked to us asked questions and Layla even remembered my godson the next day and asked him if he wanted to marry her since she was in a white dress...he is so excited and happy and is in love with her now (I cant blame him) look at her. The superstar that was not so great was Chris Jericho barely said a word to anyone and was a machine with the autographs/pictures.

Spoiler [+]

The source of that wonderful D. Bryan gif.

AJ is so damn cute.

Back
Top Bottom