WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Chief Jay Strongbow passed away.

http://
jaystrongbow.jpg

RIP Chief

Yoshi about to get squashed lol. This could be a cool fued though even if Yoshi's accent is hard to understand for some.
@Yo****atsuWWE 

I just wanna let you know Lord Tensai is NOT Japanese. I'm REAL Japanese!!!

@Yo****atsuWWE 

Open challenge to Lord Tensai from @Yo****atsuWWE .

The ratings aren't out yet, but viewership #'s are and they are up from last week, though probably not as significantly as WWE would have hoped.
Last Week:

9PM 4.438

10PM 4.448

This Week:

9PM 4.957

10PM 5.072

Last week's Raw did a 3.0, so I would estimate a 3.4-3.5 for this week's show.

WWE Wrestler Evan Bourne Sustains Midfoot Fracture
March 28, 2012

WWE wrestler Evan Bourne sustained a midfoot fracture dislocation in an accident last week. Midfoot fractures, otherwise known as LisFranc fracture dislocations, are career threatening injuries to athletes and heavy laborers alike, even when treated well.

Bourne announced the injury on his own twitter account. One of the tweets read “Broken in 4 spots, dislocated in 5!

From what I could somewhat hear he is blaming Foley for being too hardcore and causing his friends to emulate him which caused them to die from injuries?

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

From what I could somewhat hear he is blaming Foley for being too hardcore and causing his friends to emulate him which caused them to die from injuries.

I don't know if necessarily die, but I think he's inferring that Mick's hardcore style led to backyard wrestling which took away from true pro wrestling.
The WWE developmental system is just as much to blame for ruining true pro wrestling.

Rewatching RAW and I still can't believe how hyped this crowd was. Are Florida crowds usually this good? Not from what I remember at least, NY/Canada/Chicago crowds are usually the best but Florida put me on notice last night..
laugh.gif

He isn't just referencing other people he's seen, he outright states that it used to be him but he, fortunately, got wise.

He now feels it's his duty to punish Mick for what he did to people less smart than Dean.

!**+'s gonna get real.

Spoiler [+]
1333481317522.jpg

I love it People Power Era: EVERYBODY'S GETTING WORKED

Sidenote: Hymen..Miami had all the Mania left overs. If that was a real Miami crowd it would have been dead as a Heat game.

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

when jericho slipped hahah i was straight crackin up. dude got right up though.

I lol'd when Jericho said on his Twitter that he didn't slip, he was imitating CM Drunk.
roll.gif

I saw some highlights of Taker/HHH, kind of wish I didn't stop watching wrestling
laugh.gif
even from a 2 minute highlight video on Youtube I was still blown away

Great sight to see all three carry each other off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

He isn't just referencing other people he's seen, he outright states that it used to be him but he, fortunately, got wise.

He now feels it's his duty to punish Mick for what he did to people less smart than Dean.

!**+'s gonna get real.

Spoiler [+]
1333481317522.jpg

Sidenote: Hymen..Miami had all the Mania left overs. If that was a real Miami crowd it would have been dead as a Heat game.
laugh.gif
Very true

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

!**+'s gonna get real.

Spoiler [+]
1333481317522.jpg

laugh.gif
Very true

I said this at least 5 times last night and no one paid attention to me.
The world champ says it and gets immediate praise.

30t6p3b.gif

The Shoe Game is reporting that Jordan Brand will be releasing a WWF pack..4 different colorways of the Aero Flight..Hulk Hogan, Legion of Doom, Jake the Snake, and a Macho Man/Ultimate Warrior color..

Originally Posted by casekicks

The Shoe Game is reporting that Jordan Brand will be releasing a WWF pack..4 different colorways of the Aero Flight..Hulk Hogan, Legion of Doom, Jake the Snake, and a Macho Man/Ultimate Warrior color..

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

DO NOT WANT

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

DO NOT WANT
What in the blue hell is Aero Flight?

Back
Top Bottom