WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Epico running his mouth on Twitter about not being on WrestleMania, Raw, or Smackdown.  Pissed that Flo Rida, MGK, and Menounos were.  This can't be good for him....
https://twitter.com/Wweepico
Now playing the role of Carlito Colon, Epico Colon.

"And your neeeeeew tag team champions, Santino Marella and Theeee FUNKasauraus"

Originally Posted by YardFather

Epico running his mouth on Twitter about not being on WrestleMania, Raw, or Smackdown.  Pissed that Flo Rida, MGK, and Menounos were.  This can't be good for him....

1333441954157.gif

"And your neeeeeew tag team champions, Santino Marella and Theeee FUNKasauraus BROCK LESNAR"

Major Feud Planned for Lord Tensai

Posted by: Ben Kerin of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Apr 03 2012
Source: PWInsider

WWE is planning a huge feud between Lord Tensai and WWE Champion CM Punk after John Laurinaitis told Punk that "natural disasters" were headed his way. WWE noted that "Tensai" means disaster on their website which explains what Laurinaitis meant. Tensai is also rumored to become the "henchman" for Laurinaitis.

DUN DUN DUN

smh...i read that in Justin Roberts' voice

Randy Orton Deep Sixed
Due to outrage from the real Marines, WWE has pulled Randy Orton as the star of the third "Marine" movie.

The WWE admitted to tmz.com that the company made poor judgment and apologized to the marines for casting Orton, who deserted the marines twice and served 38 days in military prison before he was signed by WWE.

Spoiler on Randy Orton's replacement....
Spoiler [+]
brodus2g7khx.png

Per 4W's synopsis many pages back, Lesnar will be the 2nd highest paid member on the roster, with Cena being #1. Begs my question, how much does Cena make and how much is Lesnar reported to be making?

A few things....

-Why in the hell would Cena say Daniel Bryan 'owes him one?' Because others were chanting Daniel's catchphrase during Cena's poor !*% promo?

-Let's put Ryder's career, as of right now, into perspective. He is feuding with a Diva. He is in a program with a ##%#@%@ Diva. Amazing.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

-Let's put Ryder's career, as of right now, into perspective. He is feuding with a Diva. He is in a program with a ##%#@%@ Diva. Amazing.
No. Zack Ryder is feuding with his penis. He's not thinking with his big head. This is a message from the WWE to all the little broski's who just want to have girls/fun that they will screw you over if you keep a hoski around.

Plus, Zack is probably going to get Layla as his new girl. Ryder the character = winning. To put things in perspective he's sang "Friday" @ last year's Mania and was actually in a match this year. Plus, i'm interesting in seeing if his feud with The Miz continues.

Mark Henry, Jericho, and Tensai going after Punk. Damn.

I see a gimmick fatal fourway at Extreme Rules in the future.

-- Monday night's post-Wrestlemania 4/2 WWE Monday Night RAW did a 3.43 (3.4) cable rating, up from the 3.04 (3.0) the preview week. The first hour drew 4.96 million viewers, while the second hour drew 5.07 million viewers. Both hours were No. 1 and No. 2 on cable Monday night.

-- Monday night's 4/2 2012 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony did a 1.86 (1.9) cable rating. That is down from a 2.36 (2.4) cable rating for last year's special before RAW. The show had 2.67 million viewers.

So if WM 29 leads to Rock vs. Brock for the belt, what happens after? They just leave and drop the belt.

If so, they should have a championship tournament again. Haven't had one of those in awhile, and they're always fun.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

So if WM 29 leads to Rock vs. Brock for the belt, what happens after? They just leave and drop the belt.

If so, they should have a championship tournament again. Haven't had one of those in awhile, and they're always fun.
Did you see Wrestlemania 4? AWFUL!  These things just lead to messed up finishes and stupid bye rounds.

I was at wrestlemania
pimp.gif
..... got back home yesterday went straight to work
ohwell.gif
. I will post my pic's and videos tomorrow.

This pic is on wwe.com and was shown on raw last night
laugh.gif
(me on the left).

08_WM28_04012012cm_0216.jpg

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Did you see Wrestlemania 4? AWFUL!  These things just lead to messed up finishes and stupid bye rounds.
You mean you don't want to see squashes like this...

roll.gif

Also, that guy that went up to Foley came off as a massive douche. I don't like him.

Back
Top Bottom