WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

I was at wrestlemania
pimp.gif
..... got back home yesterday went straight to work
ohwell.gif
. I will post my pic's and videos tomorrow.

This pic is on wwe.com and was shown on raw last night
laugh.gif
(me on the left).
08_WM28_04012012cm_0216.jpg

Who the chick? Her body may have been ready
pimp.gif

***EDIT: The one with the Cena Sucks shirt, NOT the others
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I was at wrestlemania
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
(me on the left).

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Ditto 
nerd.gif

Oh, if anyone is wondering why TNA results are out here's your answer. From TNA #1 Fan site that always has spoilers: "For those who are asking where the IMPACT Taping Results are from yesterday, here is your answer! Our correspondents who usually attend the IMPACT Shows were instead at Raw last night in Miami."

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Complete Smackdown, NXT, & Superstars Spoilers

Spoiler [+]
Dark match:
- Dean Ambrose def Ezekiel Jackson in about 5 minutes... Ambrose ran down the crowd before the match, saying he would win quickly as he was looking forward to getting out of Orlando faster than Dwight Howard... that got good heat of course.

NXT:
- Regal and Matthews on commentary.

- Percy Watson def Tyler Reks in about 6 minutes ... Reks and Hawkins started to close in on Watson and Regal got on the mic to threaten the duo with a six week suspension if they beat Watson down, then they bailed.

- Natalya (w/ Tyson Kidd) def Kaitlyn with a sharpshooter in about 4 mins. Natalya got a nice reaction for the finish. After the match, McGillicutty came out and said that Natalya left her panties in his suitcase. Kidd took a couple shots at McGillicutty and they left, but not before McGillicutty sniffed the panties.  Not making that up.

- Usos beat Titus O'Neil and Darren Young in 5 minutes.

- Michael McGillicutty beat Derrick Bateman... afterwards, Kidd came on the stage to stare-down McGillicutty.

SUPERSTARS:
- Hunico def Tyson Kidd in 8 minutes thanks to interference from Camacho.  Very good match with a lot of well-executed high spots.

SMACKDOWN:
John Laurinaitis brought Teddy Long out to offer him a job. He said you can take your job and shove it. Johnny mentioned Teddy's grandkids need it for college. The crowd booed him badly. Johnny offered the job on only one condition to say Johnny is better than him. Teddy gave in and told Johnny you're better than me. Then he sent Teddy to the back to start his undisclosed job. Laurinaitis announced the handicap match that followed.

1. Mark Henry and David Otunga defeated R-Truth. Truth beat up Otunga with an array of moves. Henry came in and Otunga screamed to let him pin Truth.

2. Randy Orton defeated Kane in a No DQ match. Orton DDT'd Kane on a chair. Kane attempted a chokeslam on the chair, Orton RKO'd him on it instead and got the win.

There was a National Guard moment and everyone screamed USA

A Raw Recap aired on the Alberto Del Rio-Sheamus segment. Almost all of the crowd noise was edited out.

In the ring, a local jobber was given mic time to say he's glad to be here. Ryback (former Skip Sheffield) then returned to TV. Not much of a reaction.

(3) Ryback beat Random Jobber with a Fisherman lift into a Samoan Drop.

Daniel Bryan was advertised for the next segment. Loud "Yes!" chant. WWE is going to have to pipe in boos, as there was a thunderous reaction for Bryan.

Daniel Bryan & AJ come to the ring. Bryan says that if there was one good thing this week, it was that it allowed him to think about how everything was going so right, and how it has gone so wrong. He says “The truth is…

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I was at wrestlemania
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
(me on the left).

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Ditto 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^i wonder if kids cried when cena caught the F5

Text I got from my younger cousin.....
"Lesnar needs to workout on his arms, a lot of flab.  I hate Lesnar, he's a loser for quitting UFC and he sucked."

vince wanted to keep lesnar a secret.......did'nt happen

vince hates the internet yet slurps twitter

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^i wonder if kids cried when cena caught the F5

My lil cousin was close, his friend was totally scared of Brock. He was like, "that Brock dude used to pound on guys in UFC, he's gonna kill Cena!."I couldn't stop laughing at them...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I just rewatched the Brock comeback, mad that was so awesome - goosebumps inducing

fans were great all night. american airlines arena probably gets rewarded with a ppv

4w, i reead you post about brock lesnar and how he really doesnt need the money and how he doesnt care, he would walk out whenever. the whole list.

does vince see this as a threat, doesnt want brock to leave, makes him a monster and beats everyone? i'm assuming that if we do get rock/brock, lesnar heads in as champ.

has there ever been a wrestler that fits thd list u posted about brock, or atleast came close to that list?

i'm guessing ultimate warrior

Originally Posted by im that one

The tentative WrestleMania 29 plan....
The Rock defending the WWE Championship against Brock Lesnar

THAT will be the biggest match in WWE history.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]fully agree.[/color]

Ummm.. How?
Didn't Brock already beat The Rock for the title before? actually his very first title..

I rather see Brock vs Austin to be honest..

Back
Top Bottom