WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Looking back on it now I see why they did the whole DQ thing since extreme rules is coming up to end the feud.

Scott Steiner goes insane with tweets about TNA:

When these !!*@#%%% got control they tried to takeover everybodys twitter page

* u didnt have twitter they made one up for U...so u people who think yur tweeting sting its not him

* Sting told me he doesnt watch the show.so hes not tweeting about a show he doesnt watch

* Evrybody refused to sign over twitter so every wk u get an email begging u to twitter what they want

* Got one today,Please tweet this;Hogan take over as GM wonder what he will do...$%# really

* Even if u r not on show Please tweet..so the booking team of pritchard bischoff n hogan wont book U want u to tweet about hogan

* Tweet about yurself hogan nobody else wants to tweet about u u $%$@!** mark

* Im tweeting what they wish they could

* Wondeting what hogans going to do...hmmmm...hes a fn mark so hes going to make a couple of matches that ppl want to see

* Nothing more unprofessional than a heel wanting to be cheered

* So ppl cheer him which pissd everybody off especially sting bcuz he had to wrestle him

* Have the future of wrestling garrett do something bcuz eric told him to in booking meeting....what a $%$@!** joke

* Now hes good but hes going to everything like he did when he was bad bcuz he was first good

* And that produced the worst ratings ever so he went bad which was just as bad as when he was good

* Then his bad wasnt any good bcuz his ratings still sucked so he turnd back to good from bad

* $%# y'all get his %@%*%*!% ....dont forget to say BROTHER ..bcuz its fresh

* Stupid mofo

* Remember deny u had anything to do with the release of the sex tape to try n get more sales

* How kardashian of u....Homomania running wild..his #!$! writes itself

* His ex-wife said he was gay right!!!..hhmmm who brought in Orlando Jordan

Originally Posted by hombrelobo
alien.gif

indifferent.gif

Dammit, why didn't my original post go through.

Interesting video. I wonder what they plan to do with this angle?

Black ref getting camera time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Dammit, why didn't my original post go through.

Interesting video. I wonder what they plan to do with this angle?

Black ref getting camera time.
pimp.gif
probably an angle where the regular refs refuse to call his match leading to d bryan being the ref at extreme rules

Foley is confirmed to be on SmackDown live on Tuesday

could this mean the debut of DEAN AMBROSE?
I hope so . dudes great
pimp.gif
breath of fresh air .

^ambrose & rollins will be great, once wwe has something set up for them. i guarantee that one of those 2 will be in the whc title hunt by WM29

i saw some vids on damian sandoww wrestling on fcw......he was ok at best. it will be interesting to see what the wwe has in store for him.

btw, mike tyson wants to wrestle for the wwe. watch him have a match at WM29
laugh.gif

geez. 20+ pages since last wednesday?
didn't think i'd miss that much from being sick.
i need to catch up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

Foley is confirmed to be on SmackDown live on Tuesday

could this mean the debut of DEAN AMBROSE?
I hope so . dudes great
pimp.gif
breath of fresh air .

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" Imma die a very young death. That's fine, That's cool. All my heroes are dead anyway, so at least I'll be in good company. "
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom