Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

It probably won't be revealed until the end of the show. Maybe one more video will air to remind everyone.

Anyone know where to watch live online? firstrowsports is down for 24 hrs..

Originally Posted by toine2983

I think Jericho comes back and interferes in the Punk/Ziggler title match leading to Ziggler winning the belt (
pimp.gif
) and jumpstarting the Jericho/Punk feud.

love this idea

Ugh, WWE post production making last week's segment into something it totally wasn't.

It's crazy how Ziggler is still with a manager in this day and age of the WWE.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

pff, atleast BK has main evented a PPV
Club knows
pimp.gif

casekicks, I main evented a PPV, and didn't get eliminated in that same main event (NTRaw vs NTDown), holding my own throughout the match. Earlier in the night, I was in the I.C. title match, and although I didn't win, I held my own too.

I'm just gonna sit back and relax, and watch tonight unfold. Maybe I'm coming to NTRaw tonight, maybe I'm not.

jericho.jpg

Either case, I am here to stay in NTWT. Suck on that, assgeeks
grin.gif

going to miss watching tonight.. live west coast.. going to avoid this thread at all cost until i completely finish watching raw..

I said it before and I will say it again after i saw the cyrptic message in the twitter box..

IT'S CHRIS JERICHO!!

Won't be mad if it's Undertaker

Originally Posted by hymen man

We want you released for the promos you already cut.

after watching this promo i'm convinced those chants were piped. i didn't pay much attention last week but it looked like only 40% of the crowd was chanting. the rest were just standing there like 
ohwell.gif

Isn't BKmac #1 contender for the intercontinental title at NTRumble as well?

He may have the worst promo's ever, but he might very well be this company's Bobby Lashley or Shelton Benjamin

I think the WWE have officially killed Cena's image overall, people legit hate him

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm already over this cena/kane stuff. I loved the Bane breaking Batman angle... but the two involved... Kane is over the hill and broken down himself and Cena is involved. i'm over it.[/color]

so after last week, him looking conflicted with the chants, he comes out smiling and wishing dudes happy new year... no continuity with this guy, ever.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Damb 4w straight up crapped all over the predictions
ohwell.gif

why do think people consider him the John "No Selling" Cena of the NTWEF with a hint of HHH burial characteristics.

Back
Top Bottom