Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

How is your WHC supposed to be taken seriously when you have him come out first in a match against a person with a less significant belt?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Would NOT be surprised if Cody gets a clean win. Don't remember the last time DB got a clean 1 on 1 win.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]love this match though. could have a great series together. [/color]

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

didn't see the teaser. any links would be appreciated

Just showed the boy and girl then "The End Begins Tonight" appeared.

I love arrogant Daniel Bryan
laugh.gif

Dusty Rhodes wouldn't be proud of what Cody did?

Wasn't the last time we saw Dusty on TV, he was helping Cody take cheap shots on Rey Mysterio?

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

on a side note, i know this has been going on for a while now but how is anyone suppose to be excited with these PPV matches when we just see them week after week on SD and Raw.

which is the reason why i don't watch SD. same matches every single week. matches that should be on a ppv with proper build.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SD > Raw... although Raw has picked it up a bit the last couple of weeks, the only problem with SD is Teddy Long. That's it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Decent match. He better not drop it against Show... let this man cook![/color]

Kane's minitron with the fire blazing everywhere is dope.
pimp.gif

Surprise they let D Bryan win clean.

shane and Stephanie gonna come and fire LARYNGITIS .....thats my take on the promo......anything else would be dumb

AND WHEN DID BROCK LESNAR MARRY SABLE??????????

JOHN LAURINAITIS IS TEXT MESSAGING!!!

I don't like the gimmick of D Bry celebrating like a fool after every match.

Predictions Post

- Dolph Ziggler will win WWE Title

- Dolph Ziggler will win MITB

- John Cena will not hold the belt for more than 1 PPV in 2012.

- Undertaker will wrestle in 1 match

- Vince McMahon comes back on screen

- CM Punk turns heel again and holds the WWE Title for over 4 months

- Sheamus wins the World Heavyweight Title

- Daniel Bryan turns heel

- HHH wins the WWE title

- Brock Lesnar returns

Back
Top Bottom