Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Well this is lame.. I try to enter my e-mail/password on PS4 and it doesn't even enter the keys.. just gives me the a blank email/password grey bar. FIX IT VINCE.

Was tryna sign up for the longest time but got through the processing page and then it crashed then I got a purchase confirmation email

I Signed up and paid on the website and I can watch everything on my computer but when I try to sign in on my 360 it says user or password unrecognized smh

Tried to watch Fully Loaded 00 (one of the GOAT ppvs) on the PS4 and the loading has been terrible. I get a blank screen for like 2-3 minutes before I see anything and then I get laggy, unwatchable video :smh:. Restarted the PS4 and tried to watch No mercy 08 and I just got a disclaimer with no video at all. Guess I'll try again later.

On their next update they gotta throw in continuous scroll too so I don't have to constantly press left or right to go through options. Get it together, Vince

Regarding current WWE programming, they will be putting first-run Raw and Smackdown up 30 days after they air.

This is the content up as of now:
  • Every WWE, WCW and ECW PPV.  Some people have noted significant problems watching WCW PPVs.
  • Bret Hart-Shawn Michaels documentary
  • 3 episodes of Legends Roundtable
  • The first 9 episodes of Raw from 1993
  • two Raw episodes (1/19 and 9/28) from 1998
  • Every Raw from 2012 and 2013, plus the first three of 2014
  • The first episode of Smackdown
  • Every Smackdown from 2012 and 2013 and first two of 2014
  • The first three episodes of NXT from 2014
  • The last three episodes of Main Event from February
  • Two February episodes of Superstars
  • Two episodes of ECW from 1993 and two from 1994
  • One episode of World Class from 11/2/82
  • Five MSG shows, one each from 1975, 1977, 1981, 1984 and 1991.  

The reason that new Raws and Smackdowns are on a 30 day delay is because Hulu Plus has the exclusive to them.

Just purchased. Loading has been bad so far. ECW PPVs will be binge watched this weekend.

I hope they put up some Monday Nitros soon.

Last edited:
Regarding current WWE programming, they will be putting first-run Raw and Smackdown up 30 days after they air.

This is the content up as of now:
  • Every WWE, WCW and ECW PPV.  Some people have noted significant problems watching WCW PPVs.
  • Bret Hart-Shawn Michaels documentary
  • 3 episodes of Legends Roundtable
  • The first 9 episodes of Raw from 1993
  • two Raw episodes (1/19 and 9/28) from 1998
  • Every Raw from 2012 and 2013, plus the first three of 2014
  • The first episode of Smackdown
  • Every Smackdown from 2012 and 2013 and first two of 2014
  • The first three episodes of NXT from 2014
  • The last three episodes of Main Event from February
  • Two February episodes of Superstars
  • Two episodes of ECW from 1993 and two from 1994
  • One episode of World Class from 11/2/82
  • Five MSG shows, one each from 1975, 1977, 1981, 1984 and 1991.  

4W, do you think they'll eventually have every Raw EVAR?

If the HHH - Thy Kingdom Come DVD is on the Network, somebody let me know if it's really a HHH fapfest from everyone but HHH :lol:

Back
Top Bottom