Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

maybe VKM himself will put Bryan in the match ...wishful thinking
ohwell.gif

I want VKM to swerve. Refs knocked out, hunter Steph knocked out, out comes VKM to count the 123 for d Bry. Or even Shane going against Vince and the authority.

Watching

RAW EPISODE 2 Ric Flair has a big challenge for Mr. Perfect that will likely change one of their careers. Bret Hart discusses his match with Razor Ramon. TV-PG network.wwe.com/video/v31307511

Was I the only kid that wanted my favorite wrestlers to wear certain attire? Watching the Raw replay and I used to always wish Mr. Perfect would wear the black/white combo. I don't know why.

The network has worked flawlessly on all he devices I have used (ps3, ps4, iPhone 5, macbook, iPad air, apple tv) just don't think its servers could handle all the viewers for wrestlemania. Barely worked for nxt arrival

The network has worked flawlessly on all he devices I have used (ps3, ps4, iPhone 5, macbook, iPad air, apple tv) just don't think its servers could handle all the viewers for wrestlemania. Barely worked for nxt arrival

yea, i think a lot of people are gonna be screwed come wrestle mania sadly

Wrestlemania will be fine. They'll make sure the system works because they know what's at stake.

Back
Top Bottom