Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Question. I see ECW Hardcore TV episodes on the schedule for the next few days, once the show airs, will they be placed in the ECW Hardcord TV pool? Because right now I only see 4 episodes listed in the pool

Late reply but yeah, everything they show on their live stream will be put on demand immediately after its finish airing

did they replace most of the ecw wrestlers music themes?

Yes they did..Most ECW guys used actual songs you'd hear on the radio and Vince isn't gonna pay the money to use those songs..Only people whose entrance music is the same is Taz and Sabu..

did they replace most of the ecw wrestlers music themes?
Yes. But that was to be expected. Still sucks not having man in the box for Tommy dreamer, walk for RVD, highway to hell for spike dudley, enter sandman for sandman, natural born killers for new jack, etc. Who else am I forgetting?

just watched WCW WrestleWar 1991..That War Games match at the end was great..Sid Vicious basically power bombed Pillman right on his neck..Think i'm going to watch the NXT Arrival like my boy DC..

So I FINALLY got a chance to see Zayn/Cesaro from NXT Arrival

1. Good commentary is great for business. Calling the match in the ring, is great for business. WIlliam Regal really stood out here. There were a few times when Todd Phillips basically referred to a move as "a move" or "a generic move" and Regal was there, in a non-disrespectful fashion, to correct Phillips and educate the fans as to what they just saw.

2. I love the "Zayn wants Cesaro's respect" story that has been a constant theme in their matches. Stories = great for business.

3. The attempted through the ring post swinging DDT being countered with a Euro Uppercut was wild man. My goodness.

4. The fans. The fans made this match special. Which makes me ask this question are NXT fans different than WWE fans or are NXT fans just WWE fans that are receiving what they want? Because I always wonder if you replaced the fans at Full Sail and gave them 300 random fans from RAW, would they have the same participation.

5. i always love how someone being in ROH = "They have been fighting all over the world." I understand not acknowledging your competition but are they really competition? Legitimize the sport, let folks know there are other places out there. Give history of your wrestlers. How can that hurt?

6. I liked when Zayn kicked out at 1 and Cesaro was just stunned. #NewJapan

7. I liked how they hugged it out at the end. Can only image what words were exchanged but whatever it was Zayn had a legit smile on his face afterwards.

This is wrestling man. This is what we want WWE. We want wrestling. We want commentators calling the match and not telling us how to use our cell phones. Respect the roduct as if it is a sport. Please. I beg you.

1. Good commentary is great for business. Calling the match in the ring, is great for business. WIlliam Regal really stood out here. There were a few times when Todd Phillips basically referred to a move as "a move" or "a generic move" and Regal was there, in a non-disrespectful fashion, to correct Phillips and educate the fans as to what they just saw.

2. I love the "Zayn wants Cesaro's respect" story that has been a constant theme in their matches. Stories = great for business.

3. The attempted through the ring post swinging DDT being countered with a Euro Uppercut was wild man. My goodness.

4. The fans. The fans made this match special. Which makes me ask this question are NXT fans different than WWE fans or are NXT fans just WWE fans that are receiving what they want? Because I always wonder if you replaced the fans at Full Sail and gave them 300 random fans from RAW, would they have the same participation.

5. i always love how someone being in ROH = "They have been fighting all over the world." I understand not acknowledging your competition but are they really competition? Legitimize the sport, let folks know there are other places out there. Give history of your wrestlers. How can that hurt?

7. I liked how they hugged it out at the end. Can only image what words were exchanged but whatever it was Zayn had a legit smile on his face afterwards.

This is wrestling man. This is what we want WWE. We want wrestling. We want commentators calling the match and not telling us how to use our cell phones. Respect the roduct as if it is a sport. Please. I beg you.

Agree with ALL of this

As noted earlier, Dave Meltzer said on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio that CM Punk is expected to be at Monday's RAW from Chicago. Meltzer wouldn't say he's 100% sure Punk will be there and really didn't sound too sure of it but his source, who is reportedly a top WWE star, said it's 100% certain.

Regarding plans for WrestleMania XXX, if Punk does return at RAW he will either replace Daniel Bryan in the match with Triple H or go into the WWE World Heavyweight Title match with Batista and Randy Orton. Punk likely isn't winning the title unless he plans on signing a new contract in July and that impression wasn't given.

I agree NXT commentary is on point. When Paige started that finishing submission, I thought she was botching the Sharpshooter and Regal called it the Scorpion Cross Lock. The other commentator was obviously clueless about it but I liked how he was at a loss for words.

YOur idea of wrestling dont make no money

Back
Top Bottom