Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

been watching early 90s RR's all day.

mean.gif
 @ all them playa haters coming out during the taker and yokozuna casket match

Last edited:
when are they gonna add more stuff? i just wanna see some hell in a cell events and mor stuff in 1998/99 since that was my fav years

I would think once the free trial is up they'll add everything for the paying customers.

makes sense, would be awesome.

That being said, I don't want to see HHH vs Punk.

I don't want to see HHH wrestling in the spotlight anymore, end of story.
I dont mind that he still wrestles because his matches are usually pretty good. My problem with him is that he seems to want to do the Vince thing where he flexes his power and then comes out to wrestle every once in a while. But his ego is too big to really let anyone go over on him. I mean he literally brought back Brock so he could beat him. So dumb. 

Ive said it before, but if this was Vince back in the day he would have already wrestled and lost @ 2 PPVs and caught like 20 Stunners if he was having a feud like HHH is having with Bryan. At what point do you just give the fans what they want? I really dont want to go through months of Batista being the Champ.

The guy went like 8 minutes with Del Rio and was extra gassed and that was a match where he was getting squashed until he did 2 moves and got the win. I cant even imagine if the guy has to wrestle a match where he has to actually put together some back and forth offense.

"I just had an outer body experience!" - JR during Taker vs HBK @ WM25

God, I miss JR on commentary

The best is whenever JR talks faster than he thinks and has to abandon his statement mid sentence

starting to think these guys will never get it working for xbox :smh:

yea im complaining but i have a right to, they want me to pay every month for the service plus xbox live and i cant even view it to see how it looks on my tv yet? SMH

WrestleMania 18 via Apple TV. JR's commentating during Rock vs Hogan is classic. Hollywood Hogan was the best lol.

WrestleMania 18 via Apple TV. JR's commentating during Rock vs Hogan is classic. Hollywood Hogan was the best lol.

"HE BEAT ANDRE THE GIANT WITH THAT MOVE!" :pimp:

So classic...and then Michael Cole ruined it with his rip off thatsthemovethatbeatjohncena!

lol they aren't going to do even half of that.
Theres no way they start the show with anything but Bryan. That would just be asking for the crowd to drown out any other segment with Punk chants. Obviously nothing they do is going to change WM plans.  But I could see them doing all those chants, the only thing they wont do is turn their backs to Orton/Batista/The Authority. Everything else on there is just what every other crowd has been doing for the last 3 months. 

Last edited:
I'll be damed if I buy tickets to any event to stand with my back turned in protest.

If anybody really wants to protest the current product just don't watch it. That will do more than any chant could ever do

Back
Top Bottom