Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Feel bad for my guy Boogz :frown: to be the opening match and your knee gives out. I don’t know if he had issues with that in the past but I understand going for that moment.

Thought it was a work at first since ol’ girl was just carrying his leg all the way to the back. Figured they’d use a gurney of some sort but get well soon. Him and Nak got good chemistry.

Welp the washedness finally got to me last night.

I memba #MyCheerio setting up the No Holds Barred match with Baldy A, then the next thing I memba is seeing Stone Steve taking a suplex on da concrete!

Gotta rewatch the KO/SCSA segment again but overall I was highly sports entertained by Night 1.

Standout matches were:

Baby Girl/Becks
Freakin/Cody

I've said before I don't give two ****s about Cody Rhodes but Vince did a GOODT! job of making his redebutt seem like a big deal. Let's see how his run goes second time around.

Baby Girl winning the women's championship second year in a row and #MyCheerio main eventing a Mania in Baldy A's final match.
:emoji_hugging:

fd8cb08d-aeec-4a99-b207-41582898f435-jpeg.2354464
Austin last match> Undertaker last match..

The Boneyard Match was highly sports entertaining but it didn't hit the same because that was like Triple T's 6th "final match".

You could tell last night was one and done with Austin.

Sure, but not everybody is the son of Dusty Roads or a 6’5” dude that Vince was originally super high on.

Yeah not everyone has the pedigree that Cody has and with FFD it was a case of too much too soon and he let it get to his head.

He's admitted that countless times about his original run.

Now the likes of Ricochet and Cesaro, as talented as they are in-ring, they can't go somewhere else for a couple of years come byke to WWE and get the same reaction that Cody did last night.

Cody got a big pop but then again, this is WrestleMania.

Also, i wouldn't count the post WM Raw and SD pops, should he appear.
Yea, wrestling fans love debut pops. Nobody will give a damn about him 32 days from now.

Lucha Logan still smiling while getting skull crusher finaled was :lol:

He’s meant to be in WWE with his whole shtick. Makes too much money to be tied down to wrestling though.

What kind of IT does he have? What level

Yea, wrestling fans love debut pops. Nobody will give a damn about him 32 days from now.

What kind of IT does he have? What level
Universal champion. I feel the same exact way about Pat McAfee. They are both taller than 6ft, good athletes, and have potential to have micwork on the level as the best in the business. They don’t need to be a Bryanson-esque technician. Not the most important quality in WWE. It’s the other stuff that matters most, and they have IT in spades.

Last edited:
Just funny still uses THAT theme while in WWE. I guess nobody there in creative listened to the lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom