Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

I’d have Brock win with some chicaneries or something tonight if you aren’t ready to give Roman a true L yet. This is far and away the most entertaining he’s ever been. Would like to see more.

Is the idea that Roman is supposed to win tonight and hold the title til next year Mania against Rock? That seems like a lot.

Seems a bit much to me as well. If he held the title until next years Mania, THOTT's reign would be damn near 900 days. It might be more feasible if WWE only had PPVs every quarter like AEW, but they damn sure don't do that.

Seems a bit much to me as well. If he held the title until next years Mania, THOTT's reign would be damn near 900 days. It might be more feasible if WWE only had PPVs every quarter like AEW, but they damn sure don't do that.

Wishful thinking but if they can elevate OTHER titles and have those title main event these PPVs, they wouldn't really need to have Roman on all of those C-Level PPVs.

But again, wishful thinking.

Losing to Brock is the most interesting thing they could do for Roman right now imo

Plus Baby Brock is incredible

2 unnecessary spots from last night.

1. Drew with the overhead BTB suplex. I mean, did they forget about what happened to Big E? :smh:

2. The suplex to the outside in the Cody/Seth match. Imagine on the night Cody returns, he breaks a leg. That was not needed.

Maaaan, I thought the very same thing.

Wishful thinking but if they can elevate OTHER titles and have those title main event these PPVs, they wouldn't really need to have Roman on all of those C-Level PPVs.

But again, wishful thinking.

Case in point Wrestlemania is a two nigh event and the US and Intercontinental champions don't even have matches defending their belt.

All those promos they did last night for Night 2 could've been used to feature those two titles.

Wishful thinking indeed.

That Cody tattoo ugh.

Also, I heard Paul Heyman mention it would be lame for Rock to come out to challenge Roman for next Mania. It would mean nothing else mattered for that year. Wouldn’t it be better if Rock just gave his USO a warning? And then pop up until things were irreconcilable?

Between FREAKIN, KO, Lashley, The Edge, and AJ, you have more than enough guys on Raw to pair with Cody for feuds to keep him somewhat interesting for the next year or so. We’ll see what Vince (and the fans) actually think though.

When WWE gets it right, they really get it right…

The Logan Paul wrestling talent surprise would’ve been tops on any other standard WWE PPV…Except the Cody Rhodes return / match, which would’ve been tops except for the Becky / Bianca match…Which itself would’ve been tops, except for the whole Stone Cold wrestling a match and taking legit spots all while being nearly 60 years old…Any one of those things are top tier best of the night things, and we just had them all on the same damn card…

I kind of get the feeling that everybody wrestling Saturday night might have a had a bit of a chip on their shoulders by not being on the traditional WrestleMania Sunday card…It’s like they all collectively decided to just burn the house down..,

Brock needs to win the strap tonight..Wouldn't be mad if the Usos turned on RR to cost him the belts..Be a good way for Roman to save face and move him away from the title picture (which allows others to move into that spot and get some new feuds/matches)..

It’s also better that they stopped putting the entire roster on the Wrestlemania card. Now they have to really earn their spot again

When WWE gets it right, they really get it right…

The Logan Paul wrestling talent surprise would’ve been tops on any other standard WWE PPV…Except the Cody Rhodes return / match, which would’ve been tops except for the Becky / Bianca match…Which itself would’ve been tops, except for the whole Stone Cold wrestling a match and taking legit spots all while being nearly 60 years old…Any one of those things are top tier best of the night things, and we just had them all on the same damn card…

I kind of get the feeling that everybody wrestling Saturday night might have a had a bit of a chip on their shoulders by not being on the traditional WrestleMania Sunday card…It’s like they all collectively decided to just burn the house down..,

Yea but the fact this has to be said about the INdustry leader just makes it SAD.

For the last decade (some would argue longer than that), they have be conSIStently INconsistent.

It's frustrating man.

Back
Top Bottom