Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

^Dat mouf.

1656141183048.png

so 9 matches on the ppv and 3 matches on the hour long preshow?

thats a good amount of time for each match if they keep the inbetween **** to a minimum.

the crazy thing is is that they have all these injuries and its still an amazing card

Eh...I wouldn't call it amazing.

The card can still turn out pretty GOODT! but on paper there are no must see dream matches that would be pretty much the basis of the "Forbidden Door" concept.

Still might end up catching IT. Literally nothing else on right now and IT's only $20 on FITE TV.

Forbidden Door runtime:

The media scrum is currently scheduled for 12:30 a.m. ET. If one accounts for the Buy-In pre-show that is highlighting 3 different matches this evening, that is an estimated runtime of over 5 hours for the entire event.

Forbidden Door runtime:

The media scrum is currently scheduled for 12:30 a.m. ET. If one accounts for the Buy-In pre-show that is highlighting 3 different matches this evening, that is an estimated runtime of over 5 hours for the entire event.
unless every match is 30 minutes i doubt it

12 matches (9 ppv 3 preshow) split into 4 hours is 20 minutes each match. one hour preshow. 3 hour ppv.

what ppv you know that every match is 20 minutes?

unless every match is 30 minutes i doubt it

12 matches (9 ppv 3 preshow) split into 4 hours is 20 minutes each match. one hour preshow. 3 hour ppv.

what ppv you know that every match is 20 minutes?

Might be some matches taking place that haven't been announced.

Back
Top Bottom