Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

I understand that I’m in the minority in this sub

1641535801005.gif

what doesnt make sense is thunder rosa vs toni storm

how does that fit into a "forbidden door" themed ppv?

New Japan doesn't have a women's division and they don't really do joint shows with Stardom like that

Plus, it's not unusual for there to be non-crossover matches on shows like this

thats the only non crossover match tho.

the womens division is putrid so i wouldnt mind tbem scrapping that match for another crossover match.

should have had mia yim mickie james and taya valkyrie face thunder rosa jade and mercedes.. all the womens champs in aew tna still a forbidden door right? they been had frankie kazarian wrestling over ther for a couple months now

thats the only non crossover match tho.

the womens division is putrid so i wouldnt mind tbem scrapping that match for another crossover match.

should have had mia yim mickie james and taya valkyrie face thunder rosa jade and mercedes.. all the womens champs in aew tna still a forbidden door right? they been had frankie kazarian wrestling over ther for a couple months now

TNA is the Forgotten Door

i had johnny gargano debuting on the august 3rd dynamite but maybe they moved it up due to bryans injury? lol

Watching the Raw after Badd Blood '97 and man what an episode. I highly suggest watching it if you haven't already.
That opening segment by HBK bragging about The Kliq and then the exchange with Bret Hart. I couldn't tell what was real or what was a work. Seemed legit when they cut to commercials with a pissed off Vince.
Pillman memorial episode, Kane's debut, one of the first Hardy Boyz appearances when they were just jobbers and didn't have their gimmick yet, Austin saying something about race, Mark Mero's haircut and new move and Jim Corny-ette's promo shooting on the NWO and WCW.

5 star episode

Watching the Raw after Badd Blood '97 and man what an episode. I highly suggest watching it if you haven't already.
That opening segment by HBK bragging about The Kliq and then the exchange with Bret Hart. I couldn't tell what was real or what was a work. Seemed legit when they cut to commercials with a pissed off Vince.
Pillman memorial episode, Kane's debut, one of the first Hardy Boyz appearances when they were just jobbers and didn't have their gimmick yet, Austin saying something about race, Mark Mero's haircut and new move and Jim Corny-ette's promo shooting on the NWO and WCW.

5 star episode
A review vid if you want

Back
Top Bottom