Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

despite the cole injury botch and refs with arthritis in their counting arm this was probably aew's best ppv from top to bottom. even the womens match wasnt as bad as it usually is.

despite the cole injury botch and refs with arthritis in their counting arm this was probably aew's best ppv from top to bottom. even the womens match wasnt as bad as it usually is.

Halfway through I could already tell it was going to be better than Double or Nothing

Please don't do this, brother.

1aaf4-16521587026984-1920.jpg

She looks like an idiot

How were all the random tag matches? Missed the first hour and a half or so of the show.

Enjoyed the Zezaro match. LeSabre putting on some muscle was much needed.

4way dance was entertaining too until the end with whatever happened to Cole. He looked like the obvious weak link of the group the whole match though.

Ambrose match was meh, but that's to be expected.
EYE wood say they did a good job of keeping the momentum going from beginning to end. First half was good and it kept getting better as the night went on. CAn't say there was a bad match on the card

Show was p good

Can't really bring myself to watch Dynamite or Rampage on a weekly basis, but I'll catch the PPVs at least going forward

Easier to keep track with the AEW PPVs since they don't spam them every month.

EYE try to keep up with my Dynamites and Rampages on a weekly basis. Have not watched a full episode of Raw in close to 3 years now. Watching clips on Youtube to stay current with the shenanigans has been working for me. Will catch the occasional Smackdown here and there; watch NXT 2.0 mostly out of habit than necessity.

The only people worth a damn there are Bron, The Creeds, Santos Escobar, Tony D, Elektra, Gigi, and of course Bad Io.

Easier to keep track with the AEW PPVs since they don't spam them every month.

EYE try to keep up with my Dynamites and Rampages on a weekly basis. Have not watched a full episode of Raw in close to 3 years now. Watching clips on Youtube to stay current with the shenanigans has been working for me. Will catch the occasional Smackdown here and there; watch NXT 2.0 mostly out of habit than necessity.

The only people worth a damn there are Bron, The Creeds, Santos Escobar, Tony D, Elektra, Gigi, and of course Bad Io.

I pretty much catch NXT from time to time but that's it. Clips on reddit too

My wrasslin viewing is very minimal now.

As much as I like to talk **** and joke around..honestly the tribalism with today's wrestling(from both sides before some of yall get sensitive lol ) has turned me off to most of it.

Back
Top Bottom