Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Watching the replay and so far I'm highly sports entertained..
-Da Bastard Fievel finally getting some gold
-FTR is steadily climbing my list of all time great tag teams..
-The ICON Sting showing how to still be apart of the business and not being embarrassing (and actually entertaining)..Please take notes Goldberg, Flair, etc etc..
-Thunder Storm with the thick thighs and thick lipps is greatly appreciated..

1656310819350.png

Anyone know why Eddie Kingston seems to legit hate #OurLegend 1995 1995 danger style danger style and Claudio and vice versa?
from what i read Its a work. They are actually really close friends but kingston likes to keep it kayfabe.

back in chikara in like 2009 they had a really big fued going on and cesaro beat him but kingston never got to even the score because cesaro left for wwe.

kingston supposedly has real beef with chris hero tho

This was probably the best AEW ppv they've put on, top to bottom, since the company started..All the matches were quality with very very minimal botches or stupidity..The only thing that sucked, was that it was 10000% predictable..Not 1 single thing happened that was expected (except Shibata coming out)..

from what i read Its a work. They are actually really close friends but kingston likes to keep it kayfabe.

back in chikara in like 2009 they had a really big fued going on and cesaro beat him but kingston never got to even the score because cesaro left for wwe.

kingston supposedly has real beef with chris hero tho

What about the beef with the Aberdeen Dragon?

That legit or nah?

Seems like the beef with danger style danger style favorite CM Phil is real though.

These dopes fighting in this video look worse than those jobbers on older era WWF shows like Superstars & Wrestling Challenge.

Back
Top Bottom