Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

All that woke tweets wasn't really from Buff.
you mean all them open minded thinking and progressively positive post werent buff bagwell? And why does that matter? did buff bagwell say maga kinda **** recently? or did his social media handler get let go and is now seeking revenge?

I mean we all know magic johnson and iron shiek dont really run their own twitters.

you mean all them open minded thinking and progressively positive post werent buff bagwell? And why does that matter? did buff bagwell say maga kinda **** recently? or did his social media handler get let go and is now seeking revenge?

I mean we all know magic johnson and iron shiek dont really run their own twitters.
He was saying some dumb stuff before he hired someone.

On the latest episode, Fumi Saito & Justin Knipper talked about TAJIRI’s first book in English called What Pro-Wrestlers Are Showing The Fans, originally published in 2019. Fumi was one of the book’s contributors, as well. I’ve already been through it twice. TAJIRI provides a very unique perspective.

The two also talked about Forbidden Door (recorded before the actual PPV), and Fumi gave his thoughts on Bryan Danielson and his interactions with him in the past, calling Danielson pro wrestling’s “Moral Leader.”

Fight Game Media Network: Write That Down! TAJIRI’s new book, Forbidden Door talk on Apple Podcasts

And WHY does this need to be a street fight?

I guess it is a clever way to make it no dq without making it no dq.

Laaaaaazy booking.

FW_8zhpWYAAJRGi

Talking about #CantMiss , They better not drop the ball with The Wardlow.

I'm sure a bigger dude like that wasn't in Tony's original plans but this is a no-brainer.

Again, if WWE writers would have written something like that into the story Big Dave would nominate it for, "Worst Promotional Tactic."

Back
Top Bottom