Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

How many Powerbombs did Scorpio Sky take? I only saw the last two

I think 3.

I think Wardlow needs to be careful with always feeling the need to give multiple powerbombs.

TO ME, it has the inverse effect. If it takes that many, then how effective IS your powerbomb?

Sure, we can play the, "Oh he is just toying with his opponents when he does that" but if you notice the crowd reactions always get lower as he does each powerbomb.

I think 3.

I think Wardlow needs to be careful with always feeling the need to give multiple powerbombs.

TO ME, it has the inverse effect. If it takes that many, then how effective IS your powerbomb?

Sure, we can play the, "Oh he is just toying with his opponents when he does that" but if you notice the crowd reactions always get lower as he does each powerbomb.
Right. I can see for PPVs, or if there’s some big time segment building for a feud

Last edited:
Crazy how everything went down tonight.

Man, my power has been out all day. Went to the Reds/Mets game, came home, and it's STILL out. Haven't had a chance to watch, so hopefully I can get to it tomorrow.

Also, Marko Stunt calling ANYTHING lame outside of his career is high comedy. :rofl:

pMrej1EuB6uJxY6YcLGfDptZFY8lCmjFKBX7OHqhIUo.jpg

:rofl: What is she doing.

She makes a dumb take then falls back on the, "Yall should never defend him" card.

The internet man.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
Peep Game Peep Game
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24

She just sounds mad that Benoit is 10x's the wrestler than her itty bitty husband is..There has to be a hidden reason why she thinks that one of the greatest in ring workers of the last 40 yrs wouldn't be able to keep up with todays "talent"..

Yea, he does it WAY too often at this point.

Why does it need to be done for Sky?

MJF, I could see that. But for someone that has been booked as a mid-carder for the most part?

It makes your powerbomb look weak.

#BookerOfTheYear though
Seriously? You don’t want him to do his most popular signature move in the second biggest match of his career… I could agree to disagree if you said this another week but this makes zero sense

Seriously? You don’t want him to do his most popular signature move in the second biggest match of his career… I could agree to disagree if you said this another week but this makes zero sense

Let me go back on what I said before.

The multiple powerbombs should be for talents that are significantly below his level. That way the, "toying with his opponent" aspect can make more sense knowing he is head and shoulders above the person(s) he is doing it to.

So I don't think it should be done in major matches because it lessens the perceived power of the Powerbomb.

Now, down the line it could be acceptable to see big matches with multiple powerbombs if he is then transitioning into a new finisher (think of the progression of the finishers in 90s All Japan).

Also, I think it makes the person you are doing it to look like an enhancement talent.

So for that reason, I don't think it should be done with anyone of significance on the roster.

Sky isn't a main eventer but I don't think he should be treated like a jobber either.

Finishing someone off like that just makes him look like an afterthought.

The multiple powerbombs should be for talents that are significantly below his level. That way the, "toying with his opponent" aspect can make more sense knowing he is head and shoulders above the person(s) he is doing it to.

So I don't think it should be done in major matches because it lessens the perceived power of the Powerbomb.

Now, down the line it could be acceptable to see big matches with multiple powerbombs if he is then transitioning into a new finisher (think of the progression of the finishers in 90s All Japan).
I could have misinterpreted but your initial point seemed to be that Scorpio sky was too insignificant to deserve multiple powerbombs… I also think we should be looking at it as one move “the powerbomb symphony” because that’s how it’s been presented and anyway Mox still uses the paradigm shift on Dante Martin because that’s what the people came for. That’s wrestling

Hopefully that’s what the F10 is for

I could have misinterpreted but your initial point seemed to be that Scorpio sky was too insignificant to deserve multiple powerbombs… I also think we should be looking at it as one move “the powerbomb symphony” because that’s how it’s been presented and anyway Mox still uses the paradigm shift on Dante Martin because that’s what the people came for. That’s wrestling

Yea, I'm going back on that now that I had more time to think about it. Being Toyed With should happen to bums because when doing it to mid-carders or higher, it makes them LOOK like bums.

Sure it is named the "PB Symphony" but it is still a series of a devastating singular (finishing) move.

Like the number of PBs MJF got was OD. :lol:

But we will see how it's treated moving forward. I think moderation needs to be considered

Yea, I'm going back on that now that I had more time to think about it. Being Toyed With should happen to bums because when doing it to mid-carders or higher, it makes them LOOK like bums.

Sure it is named the "PB Symphony" but it is still a series of a devastating singular (finishing) move.

Like the number of PBs MJF got was OD. :lol:

But we will see how it's treated moving forward. I think moderation needs to be considered
i can get the difference between opponents but I don’t think he can just do one powerbomb without disappointing the fans.

I’ll be interested in seeing how he does moving forward. He’s still missing something to me he’s been carried by the best storyline in wrestling with the MJF setup.

Back
Top Bottom