Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

i bet a million dollars one of them girls is eva marie
Pretty sure the talent mentioned here is Jacqueline. There’s always been rumors about her from way back.

The bit about her contract not being renewed in 05 matches up too.

*edit* nvm she got put in the HOF. Probably wouldn’t have happened if that was the case :lol:

Last edited:
Christi Hemme might be one of them as well.

**** maybe the entire diva’s search competitors for all we know.

Candice Michelle is a name that comes to my mind too. Can only imagine what went on when the cameras stopped rolling during some of those segments, yikes

Sports entertainment :pimp:
That just make him look even smaller :rofl:

Triple M Hive assemble :pimp: :pimp:
11AA77CD-42B5-473B-8450-F59A9B5CBAE4.jpeg

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

Been a while with one of these.

Thoughts?

this is the kind of world-class offensive execution and ring vision that consistently captures championships.

watch as our winner turns defense into offense, countering the headscissors attempt at its crux and transitioning seamlessly into a tilt-a-whirl and reestablishing a strong attacking base.

defensive wrestler came to play too, immediately gathering his bearings and aiming to take the back, but didn't expect the reverse overhead armdrag...who would?

with his opponent thoroughly disoriented, on his back, and likely winded from the burst of effort, keeping the arm hooked was key...all that was left was rolling back through and stacking up the W.

this is a lot of what I miss about wrestling.

Candice Michelle is a name that comes to my mind too. Can only imagine what went on when the cameras stopped rolling during some of those segments, yikes
check this out:

yea I wouldn't be surprised if more news comes up

Back
Top Bottom