Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Without Vince in the picture, Tony Khan needs to find a new gimmick for AEW. He prides himself on being anti-WWE/Vince (while only doing that maybe 30% of the time) and now needs to start from scratch. Young Bucks might need to try to oust that bozo from power.

Yeah Tony definitely needs to change some things.

Less JAS nonsense and more FTR.

Don't know if the Bucks of Youth are the answer though.

I don’t think it hurts anyone there are plenty of fans who enjoy good matches over the other stuff myself included. But by your own admission wrestling is more than just matches to a lot of people. It’s hard for me to believe that causal fans are gonna all of the sudden think that konosuke should be beating wardlow Danielson etc because he wrestled mox and hangman and Eddie and lost all 3 conversely fans who like matches are loving this ****… no one loses here and he gets more over every time

Yea if anything TK should be making sure those "EVPs" have as little power as possible.

The Brian Last dude always acts like he has moles in the AEW locker room and he said their influence has gotten smaller over time and people backstage don't really mess with them like that. (Bucks)

Who knows what the truth is but FTR taking THIS long to pop off was probably due to their jealousy. I definitely could see that.
They booked Swerve and Lee winning the titles so they wouldn't have to lose to FTR for the AEW belts.

Mini games are an interesting addition. Gameplay looks more old school arcade style but still a little choppy. Curious to see how the final game turns out

Great move
Not sure how their process is currently, but more trainers will improve their product. Seen Too many unsafe moves in the short period

Yea, I think the unsafe move piece is more of a producers thing.
What are/aren't people allowing wrestlers to do in matches.
Someone there has to be an adult and save some of these dudes from themselves (Sammy, Dante Martin, Darby) because just allowing them to do whatever they hell they want as if this IS still an Indy promotion is just stupid and not protecting your investments/assets.

It’s Wednesday. You know what that means..

FZMoXeAWYAIfGhX

Back
Top Bottom