Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Interesting "Cold open" type thing to open up and set up a new feud. Hope Franklin washes that barefoot bum

Did Trish get her butt done?

Does Low Sky legit not speak a lick of English or are they just making her the goofy foreigner as usual?
Why is she a heel? There is nothing heelish about her.
Asule trying to dance to that hip hop song :smh:
:lol:
Hopefully they break up Asule and Alekkksa after this L and we get some singles matches between Asule and Low Sky.

Who the hell is Austin Matthews?

Why was MAGAliyah sheding MAGA tears when they came back from commercials?

Who was the random outsider that attacked AJ?
Squirtle vs. Romans NEEDS to happen.

Gargano's music sucks. I thought it was a female athlete coming out when I heard it playing in the background.
Why is Theory still carrying around the briefcase after he cashed in at Summerfest?

My boy Damien in the main event where he belongs. Dark Damien is exactly the gimmick that is right for him. That whole Bugs Bunny tag team thing was not a good look for his character.

Overall good, fun episode. Had the "feel good" vibes.
Has there been any word on how scripts are being approved nowadays? The shows have been well written the last couple of weeks so there must not be last minute changes.

2.0 needs vets like wendy choo. interesting to see who hunter starts bringing back to help these kids. (hero, oney, breeze?)
can't wait for the tiffany stratton/dana brooke match up :lol:

Tiffany Stratton is waaay better than Dana.

I see potential in her.

That lights out match was actually fun to watch lol

Interesting "Cold open" type thing to open up and set up a new feud. Hope Franklin washes that barefoot bum

Did Trish get her butt done?

Does Low Sky legit not speak a lick of English or are they just making her the goofy foreigner as usual?
Why is she a heel? There is nothing heelish about her.
Asule trying to dance to that hip hop song :smh:
:lol:
Hopefully they break up Asule and Alekkksa after this L and we get some singles matches between Asule and Low Sky.

Why was MAGAliyah sheding MAGA tears when they came back from commercials?

Who was the random outsider that attacked AJ?
Squirtle vs. Romans NEEDS to happen.

Gargano's music sucks. I thought it was a female athlete coming out when I heard it playing in the background.
Why is Theory still carrying around the briefcase after he cashed in at Summerfest?

My boy Damien in the main event where he belongs. Dark Damien is exactly the gimmick that is right for him. That whole Bugs Bunny tag team thing was not a good look for his character.

Overall good, fun episode. Had the "feel good" vibes.
Has there been any word on how scripts are being approved nowadays? The shows have been well written the last couple of weeks so there must not be last minute changes.

Lmaooo I thought it was a woman making her debut or return as well

Last edited:
My earliest memory in life is of wrestling in 1992/3 with Papa Shongo and Ultimate Warrior. I actually remember feuds/storylines since Rumbe 95 with Michaels being my guy at the time and all time favorite.

Favorite Match Ever is a tough question. I'll go with the match that in my mind shows everything that makes pro wrestling the greatest form of art, expression, athleticism, sport, and entertainment when done right.

Thoughts on Nakumara nowadays?
Edge with the Calgary Hitmen log and shield on his shin pads... he knows who the Goat is.
Appreciate the respect shown there.
When did you start watching wrestling?
Best Canadian wrestler not in the Hart Foundation?
Favorite era of wrestling?

1661319423216.png

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer I’m happy for the guy. His kids are living it up in America, he’s surfing the waves, and his body isn’t nearly as damaged as Tanahashi’s or with the rest of the old guard of NJPW. Those “strong style” matches are not good for you long term as you get older (look at Kenny’s current condition) and I believe he was already 36 when he came to WWE.

He’s making more money here for way less work. He’s living the real American Dream and, sure his career isn’t what we thought it would be, but he’s rich and will definitely be around for years to come making even more money. He’s a future WWE Hall of Famer and is set for life no matter what direction he chooses to take.

Now that Triple H is in charge, I wonder what happens when Kota Ibushi or Zack Sabre Jr’s contracts are up. We know Kota was fed up earlier this year with NJPW and I’m sure his body isn’t doing that well either. Dude just turned 40 and has been going crazy since his DDT days. And ZSJ was smart enough to not be regulated to being a sports entertainer, but he can come wrestle in WWE. I wouldn’t mind seeing him and Billy Goat be the first members of the Regal Wrestling Club on WWE.

TLDR: Happy for Nakamura, interested to see what Ibushi and ZSJ do when their contracts are up with NJPW, fully expect Regal to get back to WWE, and Ospreay to peace out when his contract is up.

See, these are the types of questions that got you fired by Big Hunter Hearst.

Auston Matthews is one of the 2 best hockey players in the world and is the star of the Maple Leafs, who happen to be the NHL team of Toronto (where Raw took place).

Theories did not cash the briefcase in at SummerSlam.

You think this game will be review bombed by IWC brand warriors?
Nah if this video is any indication they look like they’re nailing the No Mercy feel so old people are gonna love this. Graphics look better already too. The parts that lack from WWE2K the old people probably won’t care about so I think it will be well received. If the roster is good im in on it.

I could be wrong tho the WWE fanboy is an ever present nuisance.

Heel champion short run. Should be booked as wrestling royalty given his family history and real life connection to Ric Flair. Needs an A+ Paul Heyman level manager to talk for him and should be hella dismissive towards the crowd.

Wrestling is best IMO when you have a face chasing a heel champion toward a blow off match where the face eventually triumphs.

Black and Andrade could both be that short run heel champion that’s not a retread.

Black is the leader of arguably the most “believable ” heel stable in AEW. I would just have them cut down on the occult Shìt and start running through people.

Back
Top Bottom