Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Yeah this game is not looking good. There’s rumored to be only 25 wrestlers to choose from

That **** can't be true.

And FTR supposedly not being in the game is "mind bottlin" but CM Phil, Bay Bay and #OurLegend made it when they came to AEW way after?

People were made when 2K22 didn't have Bron Breakker in the game, imagine the uproar if the FTR news is indeed corred.

This roster is shaping up to be worse and worse. They can rush Punk into the game, but leaving out FTR? I get it compared to who Punk is, but once again it's that Yuka Sakazaki and Abadon, but no Acclaimed either. They're smart to not have leaked the roster yet because it will be bad press.

Bet Stu Grayson and Negative 1 make the roster.

More on this via Fightful:

They atleast made it to the "model phase" of the game.

They're told that FTR were informed of the call, and weren't too happy about it, as being involved in video games usually also comes with a significant bonus.

They're told they were originally scheduled to be in the game, but by Spring 2022, had been removed.

PWINSIDER: WWE HAD PLANS TO BRING BACK THE GOOD BROTHERS WHEN VINCE MCMAHON WAS STILL IN CHARGE​

As per Mike Johnson over at PWInsider, the Good Brothers have now finished up with IMPACT Wrestling. The belief is the Gallows and Anderson will now focus their time on working for New Japan Pro-Wrestling, although this PWInsider report does note that there had been overtures from WWE to Gallows and Anderson (the Vince McMahon regime, not the new Triple H one), but talks between the two sides fizzled out, due to the duo already being burnt by the company once.

PWInsider - "Theory" might be getting his first name back​

According to PWInsider, Theory has been listed as Austin Theory in recent promotional material concerning Live Events. Whether this was done in error is unknown, though.
Interestingly, Theory is billed as Austin Theory, so time will tell whether that was done in error or if Theory has gained back possession of his first name,” the report reads.

about that aew video game roster thing something tells me they are gonna charge for extra wrestlers by way of dlc

I would TOTALLY be down for this. :lol:

hulk-hogan-likes-pepsi-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

Not tonight but that would be cool.

Maybe sometime this week before the big Wrestling weekend coming up.
Y'all agree on a day and time and let me know. I'm cool with doing IT during the week too. EYE even have time later tonight to watch this.

about that aew video game roster thing something tells me they are gonna charge for extra wrestlers by way of dlc

Was expecting some of the wrestlers that came to AEW recently to be DLC like Swerve and Keith for instance but FTR have been in AEW since damn near its inception.

You'd think they would be a lock for the base roster.

If they were taken out to be added as DLC that's a ****ty move.

Yeah this game is not looking good. There’s rumored to be only 25 wrestlers to choose from
That’s Royal Rumble Dreamcast status

Iyo Sky on her name change: “I think that the image of the former ‘Shirai’ is conveyed in kanji to Japanese people, but that’s not the case in the United States. I think it’s a good name because the image is conveyed by adding ‘Sky’ there. ‘Io’ was the first capital letter and the second lowercase ‘Io’ in the alphabet. That’s why some people misread it because it looked like a lowercase letter L and O (lo), or it looked like a number. I think it became easier to understand with ‘IYO’ in all capital letters.”

41BD4A1A-8A6D-4807-85C1-BF46DA1D1408.gif

That’s Royal Rumble Dreamcast status

Iyo Sky on her name change: “I think that the image of the former ‘Shirai’ is conveyed in kanji to Japanese people, but that’s not the case in the United States. I think it’s a good name because the image is conveyed by adding ‘Sky’ there. ‘Io’ was the first capital letter and the second lowercase ‘Io’ in the alphabet. That’s why some people misread it because it looked like a lowercase letter L and O (lo), or it looked like a number. I think it became easier to understand with ‘IYO’ in all capital letters.”

41BD4A1A-8A6D-4807-85C1-BF46DA1D1408.gif

In other words Bad Io changed her name so the BDs could understand.

Nah I would expect them and the elite to be in it. Now the current most popular tag team in the company who might not be on the best terms with the guy overseeing the game's best friends not so much.

Them not being in the game is bad but them supposedly going to be in the game and subsequently removed is worse.

No way that can be justified.

Back
Top Bottom