Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

moro victories are for b+ players like danger style danger style
F9F95F1A-091E-4105-9D66-B3E1583B577F.gif

Bobby Fish is reportedly on his way out of AEW.

According to Fightful Select, the veteran wrestler's contract is expiring soon, and his deal will not be renewed.

Appreciate your opinion. Everyone is entitled to one. I like hearing different sides even if we don’t agree.

But this thread was here long before you. It’ll be here long after. Trust me pal.
Please point me to a post where I said it should be deleted or I said it would be gone in my absence ? Y’all just talk to talk lol

I said it was lame. I’m beginning to think a lot of you can’t read and comprehend. Trust me pal.

Look how many responses I got to one post lol seems pretty hypersensitive since I just shared my opinion on the state of the thread.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer My man texted me this last night.

#Casuals

Hysterical to me that I was watching Dynamite with a friend over tonight and she started doing Cornette proud...She was like she used to like wrestling growing up, but watching aew tonight, she instantly rejected it during a coupla matches on account of "all the choreographed flipping around" and moves that look phony

In the middle of a Legends Of Wrestling binge..Wish WWE would make more content like this..I wonder if now that Trips is in charge/has a bigger influence we’ll see some better Network content..

Please point me to a post where I said it should be deleted or I said it would be gone in my absence ? Y’all just talk to talk lol

I said it was lame. I’m beginning to think a lot of you can’t read and comprehend. Trust me pal.

Look how many responses I got to one post lol seems pretty hypersensitive since I just shared my opinion on the state of the thread.

Cool. I’d probably say the same with regards to what I wrote to you, but good either way.

You sparked conversation… based on this response seems like you think that’s negative.

Either way I still appreciate your insight and view on things. Different perspectives are always good to fuel conversation.

Man, all of that OG Network content was incredible. Crazy how they just dropped the ball on continuing to make those.
I enjoy the breaking ground and wwe 365
gives viewers insight and bts of what they go through

I enjoy the breaking ground and wwe 24
gives viewers insight and bts of what they go through

I like those too, but that's about all that's still going. I think we still get the occasional Table for 3 when they feel like doing one.

So much for the undisputed era in AEW
Not exactly how I thought things would’ve turned out for them. Went from one of the hottest things in wrestling to almost being completely irrelevant. Only thing worse I can think of would have been an Ascension-esque call up/repackaging by Vince.

Back
Top Bottom