Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

moro victories are for b+ players like danger style danger style

The **** up.

1662045494819.png

All in for FFD to go byke to Broken Dreams.

Gotta stop coming out with that stupid sword though.

Drew hasn’t been coming out with the sword anymore right?

Anybody think he wins this weekend?

I mean I like that Drew music but it sounds really dated at this point

But I guess if Shawn Michaels can come out to Sexy Boy at 60 years old then it wouldn't really be a big deal

So we got Clash at the Castle on Saturday and then Worlds Collide, and ALL OUT on Sunday.

All those cards are really solid.

Looking forward to seeing Gunther/Sheamus (those two gonna beat the dog**** outta each other), Riddle/FRANKLIN, and of course FFD/THOTT

Dunno what Trips has plan for the Unification matches at World Collide so I'll be interested in seeing what he does there.

Ricochet/Carmelo Hayes has the potential to be MOTN.

For ALL OUT looking forward to Starks/Hobbes Jungle Boy/Christian The Trios title match with presumably Hangmin and the Dark Order versus the Elite; the 6 Man with Darby/Miro and STING! vs. HOB.

And finally CM Phil/Mox just to see if MJF will indeed be coming byke.

All in all could be a very GOODT! weekend of wrestling.

Drew hasn’t been coming out with the sword anymore right?

Anybody think he wins this weekend?

I honestly don't know but it makes the most sense right now with THOTT seemingly wanting to go the part timer route.

They've made a concerted effort to build up FFD the last few months and help to reestablish him as a top guy.

Would give him a chance to get a non full blown pandemic run with the belt.

Let FFD have a run with the title into the New Year and he could have a rematch with THOTT at the Rumble.

Question is if not FFD then who is gonna dethrone THOTT? GUNTHER? Don't know if Triple H wants to pull that trigger yet.

So we got Clash at the Castle on Saturday and then Worlds Collide, and ALL OUT on Sunday.

All those cards are really solid.

Looking forward to seeing Gunther/Sheamus (those two gonna beat the dog**** outta each other), Riddle/FRANKLIN, and of course FFD/THOTT

Dunno what Trips has plan for the Unification matches at World Collide so I'll be interested in seeing what he does there.

Ricochet/Carmelo Hayes has the potential to be MOTN.

For ALL OUT looking forward to Starks/Hobbes Jungle Boy/Christian The Trios title match with presumably Hangmin and the Dark Order versus the Elite; the 6 Man with Darby/Miro and STING! vs. HOB.

And finally CM Phil/Mox just to see if MJF will indeed be coming byke.

All in all could be a very GOODT! weekend of wrestling.
Really wish Worlds Collide and Clash at the Castle would switch places. Legitimately loooking forward to Collide but can’t watch it over All Out. Richochet and Carmelo has A+ potential. Great weekend of wrestling overall.

Considering they are on at different times, there shouldn’t be much issue.

Just SEENT! this.

Worlds Collide is coming on at 4pm EST while ALL OUT won't start until 7 (the Buy In).

Should be straight then.

Assumed WC would be coming on at 7 or 8.

Really wish Worlds Collide and Clash at the Castle would switch places. Legitimately loooking forward to Collide but can’t watch it over All Out. Richochet and Carmelo has A+ potential. Great weekend of wrestling overall.

I'm going to assume you are on Team Unbiased. You'll check everything out eventually.

Back
Top Bottom