Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

if drew beats roman for the title i just might be a believer of the new regime even tho they are batting like 1 for 8 with the surprise returns.

gunter bout to bring back undisputed elite with just strong and fish 🤣

which makes me wonder maybe its cool kyle who asked for his release from aew? if fish is gone cool kyle is worthless in aew.

I meant that i will wait until the last wrestling show on Friday in case there are any changes (injuries, creative) I mentioned rampage because that's the last show of the week.
Last show has already happened my guy Rampage is taped every week and Smackdown is taped this week. We’re locked in.

Get that Wyatt family reunion popping

Former universal champion Braun Strowman is reportedly expected to make his WWE return imminently.

According to PWInsider.com's Mike Johnson, Strowman's return is on the horizon, and he is scheduled to be present for Monday's episode of Raw in Kansas City, Missouri, which will be WWE's first show after Saturday's Clash at the Castle premium live event.

The internet rumor mill wants Malakai Black to want out so badly despite that fact that it makes zero sense given the information we know to be true.

"Everything is fine."

802A.gif

if they are giving killer kross a main event level push no doubt in my mind they would rather use alister black in that spot

HOWEVER with the amount of maga folks triple k has brought back in such short time i might be wrong 😂

killer kross
scarlett bordeux
road dogg
santana garrett
braun strowman

triple k getting the band back together yall he getting ready #maga2024

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer My man texted me this last night.

#Casuals
Is she 40+?
I enjoy the breaking ground and wwe 365
gives viewers insight and bts of what they go through
Those shows were great. Are they still making new episodes?
Drew hasn’t been coming out with the sword anymore right?

Anybody think he wins this weekend?
Isn't he supposed to lose to take time off to recover from a back injury or something
Just SEENT! this.

Worlds Collide is coming on at 4pm EST while ALL OUT won't start until 7 (the Buy In).

Should be straight then.

Assumed WC would be coming on at 7 or 8.
NXT don't want that war again

Back
Top Bottom