Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

41d40bd7e4c3fc92d2a0c1108a1ac714.gif

I’m cool. How you been?

Doing good.

You done with Wrestling or you just took a break from it?

im not the biggest thunder rosa fan and shes pretty bad on the mic but damn as the owner you dont talk down on your talent like this.

Man TK is the worse, someone needs to check him for real.

No need to put down Rosa to prop up CM Phil.

EYE have said before she's has been made an afterthought ever since she won the belt, been put behind DMD who she beat for the title and then this.

Wouldn't be mad at all if she asked for her release.

TK a BD playing real life GM Mode with daddy's money.

Last edited:
Man TK is the worse man, someone needs to check him for real.

No need to put down Rosa to prop up CM Phil.

EYE have said before she's has been made an afterthought ever since she won the belt, been put behind DMD who she beat for the title and then this.

Wouldn't be mad at all if she asked for her release.

TK a BD playing real life GM Mode with daddy's money.
I’m surprised he didn’t end his statement with a promotion for Rampage like he did with Big Swole

No one is gonna bring up Velveteen Dream trying to make a comeback only to be subsequently arrested twice in one week. What an epic fail

[WON] WWE are cold on Gable Steveson due to poor training progress:

The plan was to debut him some time ago but the reviews on his training progress haven’t been good.

The plan was to fast track after his college season ended in March, but he hasn’t been around or talked about.

Yikes :lol:

I wonder if it's his in-ring work or physical appearance. Combination of both? Sometimes shooters can be too stiff due to their quick and defensive reaction time. Also, they're used to moving too fast. #1 rule of wrestling: If you think you're going too slow, go slower.

Back
Top Bottom