Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Fightful - Clarification on AEW release request rumors:

• There were rumors backstage about Malakai Black being unhappy, however those same people also said that they believed things had been smoothed over to some degree.
  • There were outside sources that indicated Black had asked for his release, but they've not been able to confirm that with the company.
  • Miro has not asked for his release.

Fightful - Clarification on AEW release request rumors:

• There were rumors backstage about Malakai Black being unhappy, however those same people also said that they believed things had been smoothed over to some degree.
  • There were outside sources that indicated Black had asked for his release, but they've not been able to confirm that with the company.
  • Miro has not asked for his release.
So they're clarifying that there is no clarification. Ok.

Im not playing a gimmick, thats for actors and people who want to get banned from NTWT.

You sound triggered by your own insecurities.

We all know I cannot be buried because I rise up like the Phoenix and dont even gotta be ashes.

I dont cut promos, I state facts. I spit bars of wrestling 101.

Im like Lebron, hes one of the greatest PGs without trying, Im one of the greatest promos ever without actually cutting promos or trying.

You didnt bellieve me, you didnt believe us.

But you know who did believe?

#PAULDID
As long as you're ok with being Number 2. You can bask in the glory of being the stable leader of Echo Chamber.

Could you explain further on this?
1662081334741.gif

Proves nothing, Im a changed poster.

And the fact im posting, proves me right.

Just because I was having playful banter with you doesnt mean take it to the heart.

But you want to be Skip Bayless and run with anything I say to use against me.

Thats you, just know everyone else is Shannon Sharpe and Shannon Sharpe would easily support me if he were a NTWT member.

Proves nothing, Im a changed poster.

And the fact im posting, proves me right.

Just because I was having playful banter with you doesnt mean take it to the heart.

But you want to be Skip Bayless and run with anything I say to use against me.

Thats you, just know everyone else is Shannon Sharpe and Shannon Sharpe would easily support me if he were a NTWT member.
Eye don't know who Skip Bayless is but I congratulate you on changing your ways

Eye don't know who Skip Bayless is but I congratulate you on changing your ways

You know, you just prefer to stomp on my joke. I can read between the letters, sentences and punctuation marks.

Thank you though, took tons of listening to Kanye West music to get my mind right.

Echo Chamber:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
B Sox B Sox
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
The guy with all the numbers in his name and the hart foundation logo

Higher Power: Jim Cornette

They have some loser mideon types too but they’re not worth naming.

It's ok, you can mention yourself, no judgement.

Also, I was proclaimed leader of said Chamber.

We dont need 36 Chambers. Just 4.

Cool. Do jokes that’s your purpose

You’re a loser Mideon type you got your shout out

Awww, youre showing your hurt again.

Name-calling is for those who try too hard when they cant get it done.

Ive gotten multiple shout outs in the last few pages alone, thats for top stars.

Im sorry I wasnt interested in letting you claim to be me, thats why your soilin my name instead of praisin it.

I knew from the beginning you werent real you just wanted to be accepted by who you see as the father of what you want to be.

But guess what, you could never troll on the level I did that got me banned, you will never be a top level troll like my past self.

You have no troll cred, have you gotten banned? Have you even made anyone mad??

No and no.

The only Mideon type in this convo doesnt include me.

Last edited:
im not the biggest thunder rosa fan and shes pretty bad on the mic but damn as the owner you dont talk down on your talent like this.

Wow, more AEW instability.

Not shocked at all.

How long before we find out about 19.8 million Tony spent on extra-curricular activities?

Back
Top Bottom