Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

[WON] WWE are cold on Gable Steveson due to poor training progress:

The plan was to debut him some time ago but the reviews on his training progress haven’t been good.

The plan was to fast track after his college season ended in March, but he hasn’t been around or talked about.

Yikes :lol:
Hey this guy got away with rape on a loophole maybe he can get away with debuting in wwe despite being terrible

I thought this one was good. I honestly didn’t know much about before I watch. I did just finish the Rey Mysterio one and I thought that was excellent.

I gotta watch the ones from last week.

What do you think of Rey Mysterious? Do you let the kids watch? (No disrespect)

Heard him on the Konnan podcast.

Was going to get into a fight with Sean Ross Sapp.

He was leaking some WWE/AEW info on there.

It blew up a little, but he approached Sapp at some con and tried to be all cool with him. Sapp punked TF out of him. All he does is run his mouth. :lol:

This just came in..

0B2D87A7-4E66-472F-885A-E2C15DD1118C.jpeg

It blew up a little, but he approached Sapp at some con and tried to be all cool with him. Sapp punked TF out of him. All he does is run his mouth. :lol:

Not sure who dude was before that Sapp situation, but that was the saddest "punk out" I've ever seen. That was some Bud Bowl type stuff there.

Sapp was puffing his chest out on Twitter that whole weekend too. :lol:

WON: There was at least one wrestler who asked for his release on last week's AEW meeting​

On the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported additional details regarding the mandatory meeting. It was said that the stars WWE contacted had worked with Triple H in the past. It was also said that one AEW star had requested their release but it was denied.
“There was at least one person who asked for his release, which hasn’t been granted, and the person has a long time left on his deal.”

Update on Malakai Black via PWI:

"There's also been a LOT of talk over the last 24 hours about the status of Malakai Black. Raj Giri of WrestlingInc.com is reporting Black asked for an AEW release, citing personal issues and his mental health but it has not been granted. We can confirm that in speaking to closes source to Black, there has been a personal situation weighing heavily on him and he's privately talked about taking a long, perhaps permanent, break from professional wrestling, in order to deal with the issues. Giri also reported that how Black has been presented has weighed on him, and obviously, he hasn't been in the top mix for some time while having a rep for being very creative and driven. Dave Scherer and I talked about this on today's We Don't Need No Stinkin' Name Show. It's a hard situation for all sides. Obviously, AEW doesn't want to create a precedent where anyone who could potentially return to WWE gets a chance, but if something is wrong with Black's mental or spiritual health, you also don't want to chance him or someone else getting accidentally hurt, either. It's not an easy position for anyone involved to be in, obviously. We wish Black and his family all the best as he navigates his personal issues. As of today, he is still scheduled for All Out and is still with the company.”

has tony con actually come out and said if a wrestler wants to be released from his contract he can?

Back
Top Bottom