Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Multi year deal.
Leader of his own stable.
Creative freedom that we have direct quotes from him about.
Freedom to wrestle independent dates.
Protected booking.
Time to heal his back injury while still being featured on TV.
1 singles loss.

Seems like a good deal for someone this thread said doesn’t have any appeal or IT. Despite him succeeding at every level he’s been on. But then it’s all a matter of perspective and we know the perspective here.

Echo chamber.

To be fair I’ve said this since NXT. Nothing has changed my mind since then.

Again, I agree with you all those things are good for him. I think the very best place for him, for those reasons you stated, is AEW.

If you were running the company where would you place him? Headliner? Main Eventer? Champion? Something else?

To be fair I’ve said this since NXT. Nothing has changed my mind since then.

Again, I agree with you all those things are good for him. I think the very best place for him, for those reasons you stated, is AEW.

If you were running the company where would you place him? Headliner? Main Eventer? Champion? Something else?
Obviously he’s my favorite wrestler so I would place him highly but that was never the premise of the discussion.

It was AEW has been good for him and the speculation is baseless.

You don’t like him that’s fair I don’t like Bobby Lashley. Everyone is entitled to their opinion no one is right about who deserves what.

Obviously he’s my favorite wrestler so I would place him highly but that was never the premise of the discussion.

It was AEW has been good for him and the speculation is baseless.

You don’t like him that’s fair I don’t like Bobby Lashley. Everyone is entitled to their opinion no one is right about who deserves what.

It wasn’t obvious to me at all, so now it makes sense why you’re saying what you are. Exactly right about your last point as well.
I’m right though.

I wasn’t referencing the back and forth everyone else was doing. I was just asking my own questions.

Curious where you saw him and all. Maybe AEW gives him that shot, we see where it goes.

It wasn’t obvious to me at all, so now it makes sense why you’re saying what you are. Exactly right about your last point as well.
I’m right though.

I wasn’t referencing the back and forth everyone else was doing. I was just asking my own questions.

Curious where you saw him and all. Maybe AEW gives him that shot, we see where it goes.
Whether I like him or not would anyone of those facts I listed about him be wrong? I’m not sure what me liking him has to do with that

Whether I like him or not would anyone of those facts I listed about him be wrong? I’m not sure what me liking him has to do with that

You’re passionate about his position and what’s being said.

If the same exact conversation was happening about Bobby Lashley, I doubt it would be the same reaction. Even though you can make similar arguments.

Him being injured and allowed to work… when hasn’t that been a thing? A lot of people have been able to do that. Multi year contract, most wrestlers have that. WWE has like a 3-4 year standard? AEW roughly the same? There are 100 stables, not sure him being a leader of one means much but you do. I could go on… but I think you're right.

AEW is the best situation for him.

You’re passionate about his position and what’s being said.

If the same exact conversation was happening about Bobby Lashley, I doubt it would be the same reaction. Even though you can make similar arguments.

Him being injured and allowed to work… when hasn’t that been a thing? A lot of people have been able to do that. Multi year contract, most wrestlers have that. WWE has like a 3-4 year standard? AEW roughly the same? There are 100 stables, not sure him being a leader of one means much but you do. I could go on… but I think you're right.

AEW is the best situation for him.
You don’t know me I’m just arguing my side. I have much more important things to be passionate about. If you’re not familiar with me here I tend to receive harsher opposition then most because I don’t have the popular opinions here and I’m not afraid to voice it.

You’re right everyone here arguing against me would love Lashley.

he said 2 years? how long has he been married to selina? maybe shes been giving up the cheeks to someone on the wwe roster since he been in aew?

You don’t know me I’m just arguing my side. I have much more important things to be passionate about. If you’re not familiar with me here I tend to receive harsher opposition then most because I don’t have the popular opinions here and I’m not afraid to voice it.

You’re right everyone here arguing against me would love Lashley.

Cool. Not sure what you’re arguing against at this point.

We’ll see how it goes for him.

FbUyXCrXkAAG6vJ

FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey

I love all the AEW in-fighting.

Us WWE people, we LIV in paradise now while destroying yall in ratings, storyline, work-rate, demo, you name it.

And this is just regular episodes of RAW, imagine the special RAW episodes, they will kill AEW so much that it will bring AEW back to life just for it to fall dead in a never ending loop.

I wouldnt be surprsed if Impact surpasses AEW eventually, TNA has was better storytelling than AEW.

AEW sucks so much cause they talked all this game and are less popular now than when they started.

They sid Tony Kahn was going to save wrestling, he books worse than Vince.

He needs to worry about saving AEW before saving the pro-wrestling business.

Thats what happens when you try to be cheap instead of sticking with mainstream WWE.

None of yall had faith in WWE except me.

I stuck with the mainstream, now Im the most powerful individual in NTWT, even the supposed authority figure here has no job.

But I have a job, the job to always be the best.

And 40 hours a week plus overtime yall get to witness my greatness that is an extention of WWEs greatness.

You are all welcome.

#PAULDID

Last edited:
I stuck with the mainstream, now Im the most powerful individual in NTWT, even the supposed authority figure here has no job.

But I have a job, the job to always be the best.

And 40 hours a week plus overtime yall get to witness my greatness that is an extention of WWEs greatness.

You are all welcome.
Give IT up. You got buried here 2 weeks ago when you admitted you were second best gimmick and second best promo. Yet you're making a petty attempt to resurface and make your character relevant in an ever changing promotion. Weak attempt at a push. You're literally the little guy attacking the babyface when the ref's attention is somewhere else. You're not even the best promo with a SAsha avy.

Give IT up. You got buried here 2 weeks ago when you admitted you were second best gimmick and second best promo. Yet you're making a petty attempt to resurface and make your character relevant in an ever changing promotion. Weak attempt at a push. You're literally the little guy attacking the babyface when the ref's attention is somewhere else. You're not even the best promo with a SAsha avy.

Im not playing a gimmick, thats for actors and people who want to get banned from NTWT.

You sound triggered by your own insecurities.

We all know I cannot be buried because I rise up like the Phoenix and dont even gotta be ashes.

I dont cut promos, I state facts. I spit bars of wrestling 101.

Im like Lebron, hes one of the greatest PGs without trying, Im one of the greatest promos ever without actually cutting promos or trying.

You didnt bellieve me, you didnt believe us.

But you know who did believe?

#PAULDID

Back
Top Bottom