Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

"Deformation of character?" :rofl:

Screenshot_20220907-132150.png

When they fire Punk over this for him to come full circle and retire in Hunter’s Federation…

:lol:

Vince might have. I don't think Trips would do that. Especially since it's a locker room situation. The last thing he needs would be such a nuclear personality when things are on the up and up for WWE.

Punk and Triple H absolutely despise each other. Don’t think he’d ever hire him back

Business is Business, feelings are for the birds. Run your business to take care of your people while generating the maximum amount of profit. (Rating, Buys, Merchandise, Stock Buys and Holders)

Imagine Punk does get fired, shows up on Raw and cuts an epic promo about the children and the dork fan that is running the company with his daddy's money (his words). Big ratings, lots to sell from, merchandise to be sold. It's really a no brainer from a revenue perspective.

I'll make this very clear, I'm not a Punk fan and would Never have him around anything I was involved with. I don't think he's a good wrestler at all. If he wanted to become Classy Freddie Blassie, then we could talk.

Punk and Triple H absolutely despise each other. Don’t think he’d ever hire him back

I think from the perspective of WWE “needing” Punk HHH wouldn’t wanna do it but if they somehow were able to have a convo and WWE has someone to feud with him at the time (which IMO is why it won’t happen) never say never lol

Business is Business, feelings are for the birds. Run your business to take care of your people while generating the maximum amount of profit. (Rating, Buys, Merchandise, Stock Buys and Holders)

Imagine Punk does get fired, shows up on Raw and cuts an epic promo about the children and the dork fan that is running the company with his daddy's money (his words). Big ratings, lots to sell from, merchandise to be sold. It's really a no brainer from a revenue perspective.

I'll make this very clear, I'm not a Punk fan and would Never have him around anything I was involved with. I don't think he's a good wrestler at all. If he wanted to become Classy Freddie Blassie, then we could talk.

Actually now that you run through it I don’t know what purpose it would serve to have Punk come back and do the whole “this company sucks” thing now that they actually kind of are in a new era and no one forcing him to be there again lol. It would work for one segment and then it’s like alright bro you got any new tricks lol

Just interesting that it could be a possibility if Aew Lets him go

I think from the perspective of WWE “needing” Punk HHH wouldn’t wanna do it but if they somehow were able to have a convo and WWE has someone to feud with him at the time (which IMO is why it won’t happen) never say never lol
so you think they couldnt have punk and roman fued? after what roman said about him?

Back
Top Bottom