Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

so you think they couldnt have punk and roman fued? after what roman said about him?
Punk/Roman
Punk/KO
Punk/Sami
Punk/Balor
Punk/Champuh
Punk/Oregano

The stories are there are easy to write..And all those feuds/matches would be highly sports entertaining..Honner has studied under Vince long enough to know that there's no such thing as a truly burnt bridge..He watched Vince take so many people back, and pay them/push them, and see it work out for the good that I'd think he'd take Punk back in a heartbeat..

SO ****ing stupid

thats what they get for having this pointless rematch at the ppv in the first place

you lose because you cant walk on your injured foot but a week later ace steel gives you a pep talk and your foot is miraculously healed and you win the title back?

only to have another serious injury that will have you vacate the title again?

**** outta here with that ridiculous bull ****

tony kahn is too much of a **** rider to wrestling stars and not enough of a a boss to run a successful wrestling company.

i bet he let malakai black out of his contract too. black was probably one of the guys hunter reached out to

were gonna see modecai black revealed as the new leader of judgement day next month

Actually now that you run through it I don’t know what purpose it would serve to have Punk come back and do the whole “this company sucks” thing now that they actually kind of are in a new era and no one forcing him to be there again lol. It would work for one segment and then it’s like alright bro you got any new tricks lol

Just interesting that it could be a possibility if Aew Lets him go

That's why I would bring him back only in a Classy Freddie Blassie role, to me that would be what's new and interesting.

Definitely and interesting time.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer

Favorite Hagen Daasz flavor?
I'm more of a Ben N' Jerry's guy but prbably dulce de leche

Mox should get a raise since he's the guy who always steps up when things go sideways

Yeah you can say what you want about Mox but he has been super professional in all of this and likes to stay out of drama

Props to Mox.
Thread has turned in favor of Mox now
Business is Business, feelings are for the birds. Run your business to take care of your people while generating the maximum amount of profit. (Rating, Buys, Merchandise, Stock Buys and Holders)

Imagine Punk does get fired, shows up on Raw and cuts an epic promo about the children and the dork fan that is running the company with his daddy's money (his words). Big ratings, lots to sell from, merchandise to be sold. It's really a no brainer from a revenue perspective.

I'll make this very clear, I'm not a Punk fan and would Never have him around anything I was involved with. I don't think he's a good wrestler at all. If he wanted to become Classy Freddie Blassie, then we could talk.
This would absolutely bury A&W. If I'm Tony Yayo I'm keeping Phil no matter what just to avoid this from happening.

It's Wednesday. You know what that means.
reo27k0leam91.jpg

Since A&W are notorious for rushing things. Letting this thing marinate and keeping those involved off tv for 2-3 weeks would work wonders. Let it marinate, make sure you're writing this thing into a work/real life storyline and make sure the writing and matches are good.

On the other hand how long can you have your champ and newly crowned trios champs out for? The women's champ is already out

How long before someone makes a quip about "people always being injured"?

I expect Caster to have pretty funny bars approved by TK.

The Yuta vs Garcia match better not be the main event.

So CM Phil gets hurt, Mox wins the interim title

- Mox proceeds to beat the dog**** outta Punk to become the undisputed champion

- Drops the title to CM Phil at ALL OUT after some nonsensical booking for the rematch.

- CM Phil goes scorched earth on everybody afterwards while Cocaine Tony sits there like a doofus

- Shenanigans ensue

- Now CM Phil is injured...again and has to drop the title.....again

Oy vey.

So CM Phil gets hurt, Mox wins the interim title

- Mox proceeds to beat the dog**** outta Punk to become the undisputed champion

- Drops the title to CM Phil at ALL OUT after some nonsensical booking for the rematch.

- CM Phil goes scorched earth on everybody afterwards while Cocaine Tony sits there like a doofus

- Shenanigans ensue

- Now CM Phil is injured...again and has to drop the title.....again

Oy vey.

Reading the entire thing just makes it funnier.

Back
Top Bottom