Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

75% of the roster can have a really solid match in their sleep

That’s all that’s required for me personally that’s why I watch AEW. But by this threads logic it hardly makes him someone who carried the company.
Better mic work than everyone in the company (not named MJF) by a mile. Actually makes storylines and matches more entertaining and not JUST A WRESTLING MATCH (which has been the company’s problem for a while).

Pretty obvious.

Better mic work than everyone in the company (not named MJF) by a mile. Actually makes storylines and matches more entertaining and not JUST A WRESTLING MATCH (which has been the company’s problem for a while).

Pretty obvious.
We just see completely different things with mic work because he’s as average as it gets to me.

I see no problem with the company’s matches it’s what drew me in and kept me a fan in the first place but no argument that’s he’s one of the best to ever do it in the ring.

I just don’t think he carried anything he was just a part of the puzzle. If anyone carried the company it was Mox he stepped up big time and I don’t even like the guy.

CM Punk is pretty much Keyser Soze at this point..

Can y'all just picture the YB and Kenny huffing and puffing backstage while trying to find Punk?!?..Then breaking his door down just to get their asses handed to them by Punk and some other random 50 yr old dude!!!..Plus they had like 2 or 3 of their homies backing them up and still came out on the losing end!?!..How can anyone take this stuff serious..This BS has been planned for weeks..It's TK and Punk's way of ruining/getting back at MJF..

so mox and jericho were in two of the biggest matches on the ppv

but they werent scheduled to appear on the following dynamite?

huh?

Con going into the locker room later
giphy.gif

so mox and jericho were in two of the biggest matches on the ppv

but they werent scheduled to appear on the following dynamite?

huh?

Jericho told Spanish Roderick Strong that he would have to fight Wheeler Yuta on Dynamite dolo without him and the JAS.

As for Mox, whoever loses the title match at a PPV usually takes some time off based on what has been going on since AEW's inception.

Back
Top Bottom