Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

I like that this is the main event. I don’t need the World Championship to end the show ever week. Make every championship valuable and important.

The only problem I have with this is it’s the ROH championship. Put that on an ROH program and make this the Atlantic/Pacific Championship.

I like that this is the main event. I don’t need the World Championship to end the show ever week. Make every championship valuable and important.

The only problem I have with this is it’s the ROH championship. Put that on an ROH program and make this the Atlantic/Pacific Championship.

TK realized the top of the 8/9 o'clock hours are the most important times of the show.

Fightful Select: The fight from The Elite's side of the story​

https://www.patreon.com/posts/young-bucks-side-71673527
  • Sources close to The Elite say The Bucks went to Punk to talk "just like he told them to."
  • The Bucks did not barge in but opened the door and before Matt Jackson could say anything Punk started throwing punches at Matt's head.
  • Nick went to stop it but Ace Steele threw the chair at Nick.
  • Kenny went to pick up and remove Larry from the situation because he was freaking out and after Kenny passed him over and got Larry out, Ace attacked and bit him.
  • All parties kept shouting and Punk threatened legal action against them
  • SRS stresses this is only one side of the story and he's heard different from Punk's side.

#WWEalternative

How do you copy one of the stupidest things WWE does?

Screenshot-330.png

TK realized the top of the 8/9 o'clock hours are the most important times of the show.

Of course, and that’s true.

But why have ROH and AAA titles all over the place? Why not get Pac in this Yuta role with Garcia… would effectively be the same story.

And at the same time all the celebration, all the excitement, would have the important AEW Championship in the middle of this.

Not the ROH Championship.

Of course, and that’s true.

But why have ROH and AAA titles all over the place? Why not get Pac in this Yuta role with Garcia… would effectively be the same story.

And at the same time all the celebration, all the excitement, would have the important AEW Championship in the middle of this.

Not the ROH Championship.

TK doesn't give true damns about Pac.

Garcia and Yuta are his pet projects.

He will attempt to make them MaiN Event ITS, even though they DON'T have IT.

More over to my point.

If you dont give a damn about Pac, have Garcia and Pac run the same exact program and have Garcia win the same exact way.

Just do it with an AEW championship on your most important AEW weekly program.

I like watching both of them wrestle, good wrestlers. Main event (world championship) … no. Main event for mid tier title, I’m all in.

This was a very good program for them, good mid tier title and a very good match.

Fightful Select: The fight from The Elite's side of the story​

https://www.patreon.com/posts/young-bucks-side-71673527
  • Sources close to The Elite say The Bucks went to Punk to talk "just like he told them to."
  • The Bucks did not barge in but opened the door and before Matt Jackson could say anything Punk started throwing punches at Matt's head.
  • Nick went to stop it but Ace Steele threw the chair at Nick.
  • Kenny went to pick up and remove Larry from the situation because he was freaking out and after Kenny passed him over and got Larry out, Ace attacked and bit him.
  • All parties kept shouting and Punk threatened legal action against them
  • SRS stresses this is only one side of the story and he's heard different from Punk's side.

I can picture this exact thing happening on Raw. Still thinking this whole thing is a work and it seems to be working. Solid Dynamite episode but this is all the IWC are talking about.

I think I’ve gathered that you don’t like the push Garcia is getting because he doesn’t have charisma, but do you think he’s a good wrestler? And have you seen any of his matches outside of AEW?

Back
Top Bottom