Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

#WWEalternative

How do you copy one of the stupidest things WWE does?

Screenshot-330.png
tony has to at least pay for a 4k curved tv. he got the money

More over to my point.

If you dont give a damn about Pac, have Garcia and Pac run the same exact program and have Garcia win the same exact way.

Just do it with an AEW championship on your most important AEW weekly program.

I'm with you.

Not sure why you are constantly promoting/allowing titles from other companies on your show when you already have 45 titles of your own.

ROH belongs to TK, but does dude even know what he is going to do with that BRand?

Will they run shows outside the occasional PPVs?

Did he buy them for the tape library?

I doubt he even knows at this point.

I think I’ve gathered that you don’t like the push Garcia is getting because he doesn’t have charisma, but do you think he’s a good wrestler? And have you seen any of his matches outside of AEW?

Very technical wrestler.

He is solid in the ring.

But to have Main Event IT, you need more than that.

He lacks charismas.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Right.

That just my thing about it… melt all the ROH championships down and call it the AEW ROH Championship for all I care.

But you have an entire brand that means nothing right now. No weekly show, no touring, I think one PPV since being bought? Makes no sense to have those Championships on AEW Wednesday.

Utah vs Malenko 2.0 (who is on A&W every week) should be feuding over an actual A&W belt. They certainly have enough of them. Solid midcard workrate feud.

Utah vs Malenko 2.0 (who is on A&W every week) should be feuding over an actual A&W belt. They certainly have enough of them. Solid midcard workrate feud.

So are you implying them being in the MaiN Event of tonight's show hasn't changed your opinion of them?

:lol: @ Utah

AEW doesn’t have the equivalent of the Intercontinental Championship in the 90s, so they use the Pure Title. I can get with that.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Right.

That just my thing about it… melt all the ROH championships down and call it the AEW ROH Championship for all I care.

But you have an entire brand that means nothing right now. No weekly show, no touring, I think one PPV since being bought? Makes no sense to have those Championships on AEW Wednesday.

I would like to see one of the AEW fans give a response to this.

Nike Jordan Nike Jordan
dman14 dman14
AEA18 AEA18

Still waiting to hear why FTR is NOT the AEW World Champs.

Or even have wrestled for them in this great run.
Why have FTR bury your entire tag division when IT is probably the best thing going for AEW? Sure FTR is better than everyone on there but make them wait and have others shine.
I can picture this exact thing happening on Raw. Still thinking this whole thing is a work and it seems to be working. Solid Dynamite episode but this is all the IWC are talking about.
I thought so too but having Hangmin lose makes no sense. Build up to the work should have resulted in Hangmin vs. Page for the title

So are you implying them being in the MaiN Event of tonight's show hasn't changed your opinion of them?

:lol: @ Utah
Of course not. They are like the A&W version of Short Gable and Ziggler or something like that. Workrate midcarders.

I wish wrestling fans as a whole would stop being so afraid of getting worked

Clearly not reading to understand. It was actually in support of AEW and Their championships.

Also mentioned how great their titles looked a couple pages ago.

You can sit on the sidelines for this one.
Who said I was referring to you specifically?

I’ll sit where I please. Don’t make me get Goldberg.

I’m not your man you had “move to your point”

Couldn’t even understand tournament of champions lol

Back
Top Bottom