Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Doesn't sound like a smart business decision at all

The only "business" ROH is doing is running shows.

If that isn't happening, then there is no business there.

Unless he plans on making an AEW NEtwork and putting ROH on there.

Having people wrestle for that belt isn't making that brand any money as long as it takes place on AEW TV.

Again my thinking on this and this is just my opinion so IT doesn't matter a lick is to eventually have FTR hold ALL the belts outside of WWE. Maybe after a few months as champs there is a tag tournament to determine the #1 contenders and FTR beat everyone along the way. Then take it off Swerve/Acclaimed.

But EYE see your point and that could be a scenario too.

Bottom line is the person Booking for AEW won't do IT right either way

Word.

from both accounts it does seem like punk and his boyfriend were the ones who were at fault here.

all good guy omega cared about was the dogs safety 🤣

A few notes from the latest WOR (Via Reddit):

• Punk is out for around 8 months with a torn tricep/pec and will need surgery. Alvarez says it is wise to vacate the world title in that case, but stripping the trios champs feels like the investigation might take long. Dave says it shouldn't take more than a couple weeks.
  • Dave says Punk's media scrum rant was intentional and practiced beforehand. It was apparent as he targeted Nick Hausman straightaway when no question was asked, wanting to bury Colt Cabana.
  • Dave notes Punk talking about Hangman Adam Page not doing anything in the business is false. Says the PPVs headlined by Adam Page drew more than some of the ones Punk did. He adds Page has been a key guy in building the company.
  • Dave says the EVPs with Adam Page built the company up from absolutely nothing. He adds Tony Khan wanted both Punk and Jericho at the start but would have started even if he didn't get either, but he wouldn't have started without Omega and the Bucks, who were hot coming from New Japan and their movement.
  • Dave adds that Tony Khan should have stopped Punk when he started burying his guys. Says the Bucks have done way more for the business providing jobs than Punk ever did.
  • Dave says Punk threw the first punch and Ace Steel bit Omega, those two things are common in both sides of the story. He adds, Ace's job as a producer, especially with his wife in the room should have been to stop the fight, not escalate it.

AEW Full Gear Spoiler

According to Meltzer,
He's heard the plan for the main event will be Moxley vs MJF for the World title.

According to Fightful, VIA Jericho, Jake Hager has signed a new contract.

Wade Keller: "Tony's roster is just so unwieldy and I hear this from some of the younger guys, that they just feel ignored. They wish they knew what they were going to do when they showed up. They wish they had more of a way to talk to Tony. But they also understand the roster is so bloated."​

Wade Keller: "Tony's roster is just so unwieldy and I hear this from some of the younger guys, that they just feel ignored. They wish they knew what they were going to do when they showed up. They wish they had more of a way to talk to Tony. But they also understand the roster is so bloated."​

Why haven’t they started doing a ROH weekly show lol

Even if just on YouTube

Does TK provide backstage catering?

Back
Top Bottom