Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

With the WM5 coming in this week, I got around to throwing these 2 into frames. Savage/Steamboat coming next week. While I don't always agree with the match choices Bartlett uses for the Legendary Moments Series I can't deny he's super talented.

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg
:nthat:

How much was the frame if you don't mind me asking?

I just looked at wwe shop and I may get this one..

01088A0E15_B_800x800_crop_center.jpg

Being live at an AEW taping was long (4.5 hrs), but fun.

They taped Dark Elevation first, which was multiple squash matches and one actual match.

Just before Dynamite went live, Tony Khan came out to thank everyone and to stick around afterwards for Rampage.

The live crowd was pretty good. They knew when to mark.

When they light up the flames, I could really feel the heat.

The "AEW Galaxy" line got some laughs in my section. :lol:

I don't know if Scorpio Sky was positioned as a Babyface on TV, but the crowd cheered hard when he won the ladder match.

I'll definitely go to another AEW show when they come back to Philly.

I don't know if Scorpio Sky was positioned as a Babyface on TV, but the crowd cheered hard when he won the ladder match.

Had time to kill after the Bucks game and before the Warriors began so I tuned in for the final 20 min or so. Was wondering why he was getting cheered and Spanish Fly was getting boo'd but the last Dynomite I watched was probably the last time Brandi and Dan Lambert had a promo with one another. Figured I was a bit behind on storylines:lol:

Tie Conti tho:evil:

Back
Top Bottom