Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Finally saw Wrestlemania and RAW! Raw>Wrestlemania!

Had to stay away from NT/Facebook/Tumblr for like a week to avoid spoilers haha

Wow those concept belts look really slick :pimp:

I'm winning NTKOTR btw. Just to let yall know.
I'm like a mantis shrimp in the ring

Forgot who mentioned it a bunch of pages back about "how can a 40 year old Rock pass the torch to a 35 year old Cena on the downside of his career?", but it's cause Rock passed it to Brock in 02, but Brock was all "f that, I dont even like the WWE that much." so Rock had to repass the torch to Cena :lol:

Looks like the WWE is doing that thing where they have the obviously over person (Zigglet in this case) slander the crowd so he won't get cheered, while they pump in the cheers for the guy not over (Del Rio). It may have been different for the live crowd, but it appears otherwise on tv.

Last edited:
Forgot who mentioned it a bunch of pages back about "how can a 40 year old Rock pass the torch to a 35 year old Cena on the downside of his career?", but it's cause Rock passed it to Brock in 02, but Brock was all "f that, I dont even like the WWE that much." so Rock had to repass the torch to Cena
laugh.gif

Looks like the WWE is doing that thing where they have the obviously over person (Zigglet in this case) slander the crowd so he won't get cheered, while they pump in the cheers for the guy not over (Del Rio). It may have been different for the live crowd, but it appears otherwise on tv.
this.

ADR has really fallen off since he's turned face. no car, pyro, gold, scarf, or swag
ohwell.gif

Forgot who mentioned it a bunch of pages back about "how can a 40 year old Rock pass the torch to a 35 year old Cena on the downside of his career?", but it's cause Rock passed it to Brock in 02, but Brock was all "f that, I dont even like the WWE that much." so Rock had to repass the torch to Cena :lol:

Dolph was cheered when he entered but legitimately got booed by all the kids and parents when he said the crowd sucked. The cheers for Del rio are most certainly added to the taping. The pop for Jericho was legit.

Jericho's definitely a legitimate pop and a good way for the crowd to go back to booing the heel Ziggler.

ADR is definitely not the way to do it though. :lol:

Was bored in class today, so I decided to re-watch some old matches, still can't believe how great this match is
pimp.gif
.  With the way wrestling is now, the younger generation won't ever have something this good
mean.gif

I've noticed the kaitlyn love has increased since I've gotten back :pimp:

I haven't been been getting in on the beasting but don't get it twisted folks. Nothing changed

I'd still take 50 mankind cage falls to get Kaitlyn to participate in a "mouth on a pole" match. :evil:

Kaitlyn-3-wwe-diva-kaitlyn-32730086-500-281.gif

The Bellas look good and all, but damn, they are awful in the ring :lol: and Naomi takes the pin from a sloppy *** hair pull :smh: ok then

Look at HHH soaking in all the cheers he knew he wouldn't get on Raw :lol: :lol:

3 Man BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND :pimp:

LMAOOOOOO i knew the Shield were gonna wash them

Last edited:
it would be awesome if that little HHH vs Shield run in set up HHH being the ring leader of The Shield....have him be the puppet master, cerebral assassin...unlikely and Heyman is more likely and fun but that would have been cool...oh well.

Back
Top Bottom