Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
it would be awesome if that little HHH vs Shield run in set up HHH being the ring leader of The Shield....have him be the puppet master, cerebral assassin...unlikely and Heyman is more likely and fun but that would have been cool...oh well.

#PLZNO

The Shield don't need a leader and I hope they never get one. They're doing perfectly fine without an 'established star' already. No John Cena, No HHH, the only one I'd accept is Heyman, but as I said, they're doing perfectly fine without him.

Damn, Kofi and Cesaro got the jobber entrance like they were Primo vs Jinder Mahal :lol: :smh: Definitely wasn't expecting that win. Time for another stop-start push for Kofi.

I'd be cursing people out backstage if I was Cesaro.

Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.  If I'm a champion, treat me like a champion.  If you're going to push me, push me.  If you're going to job me, job me.  But enough of this wishy washy "I'm a champion who can't win" crap.  This is one of the main reasons no one gives a crap about Swagger in the main event.  It isn't because he can't wrestle.  He no longer has the talking problem, Zeb does that.  It's because we were never led to believe he was anything but a jobber for 2 years.  It's stupid to have your US champion job to upper mid-card guys but I can at least kinda see the logic.  There is absolutely NO reason Cesaro should be losing clean to Sin Cara and Kofi Kingston.

it would be awesome if that little HHH vs Shield run in set up HHH being the ring leader of The Shield....have him be the puppet master, cerebral assassin...unlikely and Heyman is more likely and fun but that would have been cool...oh well.

Maybe 8-10 years ago this would be amazing :lol: , now it serves no purpose.

I'd be cursing people out backstage if I was Cesaro.

Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.  If I'm a champion, treat me like a champion.  If you're going to push me, push me.  If you're going to job me, job me.  But enough of this wishy washy "I'm a champion who can't win" crap.  This is one of the main reasons no one gives a crap about Swagger in the main event.  It isn't because he can't wrestle.  He no longer has the talking problem, Zeb does that.  It's because we were never led to believe he was anything but a jobber for 2 years.  It's stupid to have your US champion job to upper mid-card guys but I can at least kinda see the logic.  There is absolutely NO reason Cesaro should be losing clean to Sin Cara and Kofi Kingston.

Maybe because we don't like that guy

DolphIN Ziggler :pimp:

BHuLm3ICQAAOJeM.jpg

Nah, I found that on the Tweet. I can't draw for a damn.

Just like Club in the Main Event of any NT PPV.

Oooooooooooooooooo 8)

- - Regarding the Dolph Ziggler title change this week, the crowd chants on Monday in New Jersey did not lead to a last second decision to put the world title on Ziggler.

According to multiple sources, the plan for several weeks was for Ziggler to cash in and win the WWE World Title the day after RAW. The belief was that Ziggler losing to so many talents as of late would create interest in the talents who will now chase him for the belt since "they can beat him."

There were initial plans for a Jack Swagger title run, but they were shot down after his DUI arrest.

Finally saw Wrestlemania and RAW! Raw>Wrestlemania!

Had to stay away from NT/Facebook/Tumblr for like a week to avoid spoilers haha

Agree. I've actually seen Raw multiple times compared to mania. that crowd was awesome.

Same marks @ Wrestlemania were @ Raw, its harder to get a chant going with 80,000 fans than with 20,000, it was the same issue last year in Miami, people were chanting "Yes, Yes Yes" since 4:00 that afternoon, it was a handful of guys DETERMINED to get that chant going all night................

Anyway if you're impressed with smarky fans telling the product to shove it, need to get into late 90's ECW.....................Classic stuff there...

anyone good with designs? i think im going to put some money into quality custom ring gear.

im going to go with the biker shorts, boots, and possibly custom shinguards. 

I need colorway ideas, and design ideas as well. 

has to be centered around "Jet" (which i think would look good on the posterior area of my shorts)

maybe something with JJE (john Jet Enriquez) on the knee-region of the kick pads.

discuss

Same marks @ Wrestlemania were @ Raw, its harder to get a chant going with 80,000 fans than with 20,000, it was the same issue last year in Miami, people were chanting "Yes, Yes Yes" since 4:00 that afternoon, it was a handful of guys DETERMINED to get that chant going all night.............

The outdoor stadiums really kill the fan noise too.

They should bring Mania to Seattle, Century Link is looooud.

anyone good with designs? i think im going to put some money into quality custom ring gear.

im going to go with the biker shorts, boots, and possibly custom shinguards. 

I need colorway ideas, and design ideas as well. 

has to be centered around "Jet" (which i think would look good on the posterior area of my shorts)

maybe something with JJE (john Jet Enriquez) on the knee-region of the kick pads.

discuss

Would the jet be a serious looking jet or a cartoon jet? Got a few ideas depending on which one.

That JJE would look pretty good if designed right. Like a Airline type of logo. You can even have a catch phrase to go along with that. Like Cena's never give up. Go Mile high with Jet. :lol:

You should get a jacket too. How do you feel about tassels?

Back
Top Bottom