Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

laugh.gif
Khali

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Raw's viewership was way up this week for 9-11pm.  Unfortunately, 8-9pm was a terrible # which will drag the overall rating down.
LAST WEEK (3.08 overall rating)

Hour 1: 4.319 million

Hour 2: 4.453 million

Average: 4.386 million

THIS WEEK

Hour 1: 3.662 million

Hour 2: 4.671 million

Hour 3: 4.832 million

Average: 4.388 million

Hours 2 and 3 are just under the night after WrestleMania which ended up doing around a 3.4.

You gotta realize that not everyone knew about the 3 hr RAW, so they only tuned in to the usual 9-11 show time.

Raw's viewership was way up this week for 9-11pm.  Unfortunately, 8-9pm was a terrible # which will drag the overall rating down.
LAST WEEK (3.08 overall rating)

Hour 1: 4.319 million

Hour 2: 4.453 million

Average: 4.386 million

THIS WEEK

Hour 1: 3.662 million

Hour 2: 4.671 million

Hour 3: 4.832 million

Average: 4.388 million

Hours 2 and 3 are just under the night after WrestleMania which ended up doing around a 3.4.

I'm curious...you guys make a big deal, mainly you 4W, about ratings, but what's the payoff?

Lets say they get massive ratings for a month - what's going to change?

Although it's not really a funny situation I found it amusing that Otunga still wears his bowtie even when he's not on WWE.
This was a sketch of him during the trial that he was at although him and Jennifer Hudson look nothing like the drawing.

16f9bb8d7c83af0b0d0f6a7067003052.jpg

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

How wasted is Drew McIntyre's theme? Probably one of the better theme songs in the entire industry and it's attached to a jobber who seems to be going nowhere.
30t6p3b.gif
From what I've seen of Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose...I think it might suit his character better.

Joint is !%#$+!* dope.
pimp.gif

Ever since his re-debut I've been trying to figure out what other wrestler could use this theme. Hell, give it to Ziggler and just
release this bum
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Although it's not really a funny situation I found it amusing that Otunga still wears his bowtie even when he's not on WWE.
This was a sketch of him during the trial that he was at although him and Jennifer Hudson look nothing like the drawing.

16f9bb8d7c83af0b0d0f6a7067003052.jpg
Was that courtroom sketcher blind?

Buff Bagwell was in a serious car accident last night. His jeep flipped 8-9 times. He survived, but he broke his neck and will have to have his jaw wired shut for 6 months.

- As noted earlier, WWE had Edge in Detroit, Michigan last night for contract negotiations. His appearance on RAW and segment with John Cena was scripted into the show at the last minute. Also as noted before, WWE officials were upset when news of Edge’s contact expiring hit the internet. When the news came out, they sent John Laurinaitis scrambling to bring Edge into RAW for face-to-face contract negotiations.

To get an idea of how bad WWE tried low-balling Edge, Shawn Michaels makes around $300,000 a year under his contract with WWE and Mick Foley makes a “little less.

So how soon until we see Kharma vs. Beth?
I would love to see it happen at Summerfest but I'm gonna say N.W.O

Saw the Stone Cold documentary on netflix, enjoyed it very much, my favorite wrestler!!!

PS: Is there any dvd's that have Stone Cold's best matches on there?

Tomorrow I will watch The Rock new one on netflix....

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Saw the Stone Cold documentary on netflix, enjoyed it very much, my favorite wrestler!!!

51vWGporPVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Smackdown isn't much of a show this week

Yeah but I'm really looking forward to that
Spoiler [+]
Cesaro/Kidd

match.

Originally Posted by YardFather

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Someone point me to some videos and school me on this Cesaro guy

I gotta admit, I'm not at all informed on him.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Someone point me to some videos and school me on this Cesaro guy

I gotta admit, I'm not at all informed on him.

search Claudio Castagnoli on Youtube..tons of his stuff on there.
His Kings of Wrestling stuff with Chris Hero you should definitely check out.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by YardFather

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup that 3 disc dvd got Austin best matches..

vs El Generico - RTTT Tournament Final
vs Chris Hero - Manhattan Mayhem II
vs Chris Hero - Unscripted III
vs Doug Williams - 2007 BOLA
vs TJ Perkins - PWG The High Cost
vs Bryan Danielson - Northern Navigation
vs Nigel McGuinness - New Horizons

I talked to Nigel McGuinness about his project today. He messaged my since I was a contributor. Solid dude. Doc should be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom