Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Watching the shawn/Bret doc at my desk at work. amazing to see how much bret was a @#@#@ too

I noticed that too, he legit seemed like losing to Shawn in Montreal, meant he couldn't show his face there ever again...

Shawn never gave him the rub back for WM12

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

Watching the shawn/Bret doc at my desk at work. amazing to see how much bret was a @#@#@ too

I noticed that too, he legit seemed like losing to Shawn in Montreal, meant he couldn't show his face there ever again...

Shawn never gave him the rub back for WM12

That comes off as unimportant the way Bret talks, he said he'd dropped the strap the next night where ever Raw was at he just did not want to lose in Montreal...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 - PLEASE go to the 2:30 mark and tell me this isn't a damn good sunset flip. Dude has to be a wrestling fan.

- As seen on Monday night, WWE did an injury angle with Beth Phoenix that appeared to be legit. Expect to see more of this as WWE is trying to do more “plausible

The :50 mark in the corner reminds me of when a heel gets trapped against 4 faces and they all take turns hitting finishers on him.

They all must be wrestling fans!

They all must be 24 years old!

Mason- that was well known about the screw job. But just Brett's attitude was just as bad as Shawn. He complained about being contracted for 150 events but did over 300 cause he wanted too. But still complained about the deal. Brett just came off as "you know you somewhat deserved it". with the situation.

Shawn was a jerk then and his want of acceptance came off badly. He was more bitter Brett followed the locker room per say than him. Brett also had his family there with him. So the cliq stuff came off somewhat as hypocritical

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]off the set of his new movie... his cycle is ridiculous right now...[/color]

Spoiler [+]
dwayne_johnson_the_rock_mark_wahlberg_anthony_mackie_pain_and_gain_set_miami_april_24_2012_5.jpg

dwayne_johnson_the_rock_mark_wahlberg_anthony_mackie_pain_and_gain_set_miami_april_24_2012_6.jpg
38758.jpg

Mason- that was well known about the screw job. But just Brett's attitude was just as bad as Shawn. He complained about being contracted for 150 events but did over 300 cause he wanted too. But still complained about the deal. Brett just came off as "you know you somewhat deserved it". with the situation.

Shawn was a jerk then and his want of acceptance came off badly. He was more bitter Brett followed the locker room per say than him. Brett also had his family there with him. So the cliq stuff came off somewhat as hypocritical

I don't doubt any of that, HBK attitude was just who he was at the time he was prick. Bret as some might say was a company guy to the end and look how it ended up doing him in. He started looking out for himself when it was too little too late.

It was very interesting and cool to see everyone's thoughts as to why Sting is or is not what he is. With this being wrestling there's lots of guys and incidents I'd like to hear everyone's views on Hogan, Austin etc...

It was very interesting and cool to see everyone's thoughts as to why Sting is or is not what he is. With this being wrestling there's lots of guys and incidents I'd like to hear everyone's views on Hogan, Austin etc...

Word.

Did any listen to the two pieces of audio on pg 1?

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]off the set of his new movie... his cycle is ridiculous right now...[/color]

Spoiler [+]
dwayne_johnson_the_rock_mark_wahlberg_anthony_mackie_pain_and_gain_set_miami_april_24_2012_5.jpg

dwayne_johnson_the_rock_mark_wahlberg_anthony_mackie_pain_and_gain_set_miami_april_24_2012_6.jpg
38758.jpg

Is it just me or does he look bigger than he did at Mania?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Word.

Did any listen to the two pieces of audio on pg 1?

I listened to the parts about Sting..Didn't agree with it..One dude actually said that, basically, Rocky Johnson (The Rock's dad) was a better draw than Sting..smh..Have you guys actually looked at the Wrestling Observer Newsletter HOF list?..Most of the names are extremely deserving, but some you gotta scratch your head..

Here's a list of just a few people that I feel shouldn't be in the their HOF if Sting isn't..
-Ted DiBiase
-Dynamite Kid
-Jerry Lawler
-Big Van Vader
-Roddy Piper
-Kurt Angle
-Chris Benoit
-Eddie Guererro
-Mick Foley
-The Fabulous Freebirds
-Chris Jericho
-Rey Mysterio Jr.

Now I'm in no way saying the above people aren't deserving or saying that Sting is better than..But you can't tell me that all these people drew more people, made more money, sold more merchandise, were better wreslters, or were bigger stars than Sting..And I know that the WON HOF is subjective and that the people that vote can select who they want, but not having Sting in their HOF is just flat out wrong..It's like KISS or Rush not being in the Rock and Roll HOF, but GrandMaster Flash and The Furious Five are..Or having a baseball hall and not having Pete Rose in it..At the end of the day you might not like Sting's wrestling, or KISS's music, or Charlie Hustles' scumbag ways, but you just can not deny the impact these people had on their profession..If you do deny it then you're a hater..PERIOD..

Originally Posted by theDEEK

The :50 mark in the corner reminds me of when a heel gets trapped against 4 faces and they all take turns hitting finishers on him.

They all must be wrestling fans!

They all must be 24 years old!

I don't know about anyone else, but I also enjoy dry humping various women to dancehall music.

Back
Top Bottom