Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

From that gif, I can tell that I hate both of them.

I feel like you're borderline racist Mr. Lice man 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Found this on the LAW message boards. 
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]

Can anyone identify the two of them?  

Spoiler [+]
Ditto guy and Ahmed Johnson
that can't be him
indifferent.gif

on a side note anyone remember..
647281-wcwnworevenge_na_large.jpg

been on my n64 wrestling grind lately. best time for wrestling , best time for wrestling video games
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

eek.gif

Spoiler [+

Spoiler [+]
that can't be him
indifferent.gif

been on my n64 wrestling grind lately. best time for wrestling , best time for wrestling video games
pimp.gif
Demeaning opponents with Jericho's one footed pin >>>
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

eek.gif

Spoiler [+

Spoiler [+]
that can't be him
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
Demeaning opponents with Jericho's one footed pin >>>
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love this game aka the king of generic wrestling music in video games.

Hitting your finisher 3 times in a row only to have your opponent kick out at 1
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

Wouldn't it be hard for Rock to do steroids and still be in movies?..If I'm not mistaken, in order for studios to get insurance on it's actors/films they require the actors to get very extensive physicals and submit to drug tests..I can't give specific examples but I know I've heard of movies either not getting made or stars being replaced because a studio couldn't get insurance on them for several different reasons..
Someone's been watching Entourage......
laugh.gif
  on a side note

EC - Cena vs Kane
WM - Cena vs Rock
ER - Cena vs Lesnar

Last 3 PPV Main Events, the WWE title is becoming irrelevant when its not on Cena...............................Not Good.........I can Understand Wrestlemania (Kind of, WM 19?),  but if the next feud CM Punk has  after Jericho isnt Lesnar than you have an idea of where I'm going......

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Rust couldn't read

The comparisons were stupid.
So you're trying to say that this wasn't spot on?
Two borderline superstars (Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen in the NBA; Kevin Nash and Scott Hall in WCW) moved to a new team and joined up with an existing icon (Paul Pierce; Hulk Hogan) to make the new team competitive, embrace their inner a-holes, and shoot for a place in the history books. With his height, creaky knees, and general dickishness, Garnett is Nash; as an underrated star with psychological issues, Allen (borderline obsessive-compulsive disorder) is Hall (drug and alcohol addiction). Both groups made it to the top, and both groups fell into a mess of outsized egotism and internal squabbling after their peak.

Rust couldn't read

Two borderline superstars (Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen in the NBA; Kevin Nash and Scott Hall in WCW) moved to a new team and joined up with an existing icon (Paul Pierce; Hulk Hogan) to make the new team competitive, embrace their inner a-holes, and shoot for a place in the history books. With his height, creaky knees, and general dickishness, Garnett is Nash; as an underrated star with psychological issues, Allen (borderline obsessive-compulsive disorder) is Hall (drug and alcohol addiction). Both groups made it to the top, and both groups fell into a mess of outsized egotism and internal squabbling after their peak.

I thought it was a good read.

The only one I didn't agree with was Greg Oden and Edge. Greg Oden never accomplished anything, he's more of a Mr. Kennedy.

Rust couldn't read

Ok I'll give you that one, but the article didn't take into consideration every aspect of the players or wrestlers.
It was a good read but the comparisons bothered me.

Rust couldn't read

Tim Duncan Is The Undertaker

"In this corner, hailing from Texas, standing at 6-foot-11, wearing black and staring ominously at his opponent …. " You get the point. Each of them is a stonefaced stoic, basically the last big man standing of his generation, and each is revered within the fraternity of his sport. Even if people say they're washed-up — Undertaker only wrestles once a year at this point, more or less; looking at the Spurs' box scores on some nights, you'd be excused for thinking that Duncan had retired — how many washed-up guys are the defensive anchor for a no. 1 seed, and how many washed-up guys performed in the best match of WrestleMania? They're both good for one big run every year, and they're mature enough to know that in the end, the big stage — the playoffs for Duncan and WrestleMania for 'Taker — is what really matters.

pimp.gif

Wow at Great Khali actually squashing Rhodes.

I was hoping it was a typo when I read the spoilers

MoodMuzik75 wrote:

pimp.gif

I used to do work with Raven.  I'd hit everyone with the Evenflow 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
@ brasil about Tamina and Darren Young. Even though Young was rocking an afro pick the other night, I'm

still trying to figure out if he's black or not
laugh.gif
 I'm puzzled
I swear ever since I first saw him I thought it was a white guy with a really bad tan. His facial structure resembling Cena pretty much locked that down for me. The fact that he may be black had me on some
eek.gif
mind blown steez.

So...what's the answer?
I have no idea. But I literally can't get enough of Young/Titus' shenanigans

titusdarren35pqu.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
...I think they either need to work on that finisher, or go back to that Hart Attack variation, cause they damn near pulled a Villano Breaker on Tatsu 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom