Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

TNA and Spike TV issued a press release today announcing that Impact Wrestling will begin airing 1 hour earlier each week, starting May 31st. They cited “more available viewers

The time change is to help avoid NFL competition since there are increased Thursday Night games this fall.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Catching on DVR... Smackdown has been awful... Ryberg is crap.[/color]

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Found this on the LAW message boards. 
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]

Can anyone identify the two of them?  

Spoiler [+]
Ditto guy and Ahmed Johnson
that can't be him
indifferent.gif

on a side note anyone remember..
647281-wcwnworevenge_na_large.jpg

been on my n64 wrestling grind lately. best time for wrestling , best time for wrestling video games
pimp.gif
best wrestling game ever
fire pro wrestling and wwe wrestlefest coming to xbox live arcade this year. hopefully they are good

Originally Posted by NobleKane

that can't be him
indifferent.gif

been on my n64 wrestling grind lately. best time for wrestling , best time for wrestling video games
pimp.gif
best wrestling game ever
fire pro wrestling and wwe wrestlefest coming to xbox live arcade this year. hopefully they are good
No Mercy>>>>

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

that can't be him
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
best wrestling game ever
No Mercy>>>>

No Mercy > WCW/NWO Revenge > WM 2000 > World Tour

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

SMH at this poor man Muhammad Hassan..
They could have probably built him up to face Orton, but instead they buried him instantly.

Not like Orton has anything to do between now and his match with Brock 4 PPVs from now.
laugh.gif

Found this on the LAW message boards. 
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]

Can anyone identify the two of them?  

Spoiler [+]
Ditto guy and Ahmed Johnson
that can't be him
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
best wrestling game ever
don't get your hopes up

"For years, the Fire Pro Wrestling franchise has been the game hardcore wrestling fans buy -- or import -- to satiate their need to have complete control. The games have hundreds of wrestlers with movesets meticulously modeled after real life grapplers, a sick editing tool, the ability to create your own rings, and deathmatches featuring barbed wire ropes and weapons such as light bulbs. The blood flies and the fans have at it.

All of that has nothing to do with Fire Pro Wrestling on the Xbox 360. Whereas the previous Fire Pro games have been for hardcore fans, this Xbox entrant is aimed at anyone with a 360."

its like wrestling with the xbox 360 avatars

gameplay footage
sick.gif
sick.gif

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-east-fire-pro-wrestling/711710http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-east-fire-pro-wrestling/711710

WWE EXTREME RULES PPV PREDICTION CONTEST!!!
  • You may only enter once.
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • Once your entry is submitted, it cannot be changed.
  • Deadline to submit entries is Sunday night at 8pm et.
  • The Santino/Miz Preshow Youtube match does not count towards any of the questions.
  • This is a B Show PPV with 500 total possible points.
  • Complete standings are available through the link in my sig.
  • Good luck!
[URL]http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XQBCPCG[/url]

- Yo, that Teddy segment was like every dudes worse nightmare
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I really thought Teddy was gonna cry when they were making out.
- Bryan is so much gold right now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- Titus O'neil and Darren Young are dooshes and I love it
- I bet Cesaro and Tyson Kidd could have stole the show with like a 20 minute match
- When AJ smacked Kaitlyn, I was waiting on Kaitlyn to grab her by the throat and

passionately make out with her.
- GHIMS actually showed some fire in his promo vs Ryback
- Survey taken
- People power
pimp.gif

Completed Survey............Will be #1 by the end of Extreme Rules.........

Hey question to anyone that knows that answer, can Wellness Violations be used for storyline purposes? Meaning can they say someone like Mysterio failed only as a work?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

best wrestling game ever
No Mercy>>>>

No Mercy > WCW/NWO Revenge > No Mercy > WM 2000 > World Tour
WCW Mayhem never gets brought up when reminiscing about past wrestling video games but I enjoyed it, controls kind of sucked tho 
Originally Posted by Peep Game

-Titus O'neil and Darren Young are dooshes and I love it 

pimp.gif

eek.gif
can anybody recommend me some of Castagnoli best matches to check out?

survey filled, hoping for a solid ppv...really looking forward to Lesnar, just to see if he still has the capabilities to wrestle at an aesthetically pleasing level

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

No Mercy>>>>

No Mercy > WCW/NWO Revenge > No Mercy > WM 2000 > World Tour
WCW Mayhem never gets brought up when reminiscing about past wrestling video games but I enjoyed it, controls kind of sucked tho 
........there's a good reason for that
laugh.gif
 I remember getting that and that Ready To Rumble boxing game then, and it was saw awful to me. The
only thing I liked about the game was the sound effects and listening to the theme music while making CAWs. The CAWs sucked too though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom