Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Laurinaitis' facial expression during this segment.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the ditto guy being back.

Brock.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

1. Someone fill me in on the Ditto Guy talk.

2. Brock doesn't mess with Cena forreal right? I wonder if Cena is really scared.

3. When did Raw starting going over 15 mins? LOL

OOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THE CHAINGANG'S BACK 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

DSK is rushing to WWEShop.com to look for new merchandise 

This is the best bad promo ever.

Good move on the WWE by playing up Brock being unreliable and only doing things on his terms.
Originally Posted by 4wrestling

DSK is rushing to WWEShop.com to look for new merchandise 
You were on his nuts weeks ago before the Wrestlemania match though.

Took Cena long enough.

Guess he had to go get his chain gang.

tumblr_m2uc9vjGpG1rpg71oo1_500.png

You know, when I saw that there would be a KoTR tounament
I couldn't help but sit back and laugh
laugh.gif
thinking "Why do we need a tournament to prove that I am the king of the ring? I prove it every single night."
Then I actually looked at the brackets and see that tonight, I'm facing.... Hymen Man.

Now I understand why this underachieving, underwhelming, undercarder kept throwing pot shots at me a few weeks back.
Well check it, starting now, the only shots you will be taking will be taking;
is a shot to the skull when I close fist the hell out of you in the ring (while the ref isnt't looking, of course)
a shot to your ego, after I leave you laying on your back in the ring, a loser.
and multiple shots of your alcohol of choice at the local bar, later tonight, as you wash away your sorrows and embarrassment of tonight's performance.

Unfortunately for you, hymen, your match with me will be the shortest of the night (we all know you desperately need the TV time).
2 minutes and 20 seconds Hymen.
2 minutes.. and 20 seconds.
1 minute, 25 seconds for my entrance spectacle. (of course) 
pimp.gif

and 45 seconds for the actual match. (I left a 10 second window just in case they actually give you a televised entrance
wink.gif
)

Tonight, I will give you all a small sample of why I am entertainment. Why I am the "it" factor. and why I am the King of The Ring.

I suggest you DO NOT come out to the ring tonight... or I will break your "hymen....man." 
tumblr_loaldh0Lwi1qax9gv.gif

Oh and [color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]Carlos Mencia[/color] [color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]Fraud27[/color] VienteSiete, if you try to screw me tonight (because we all know you are bout that screwjob life)
trust me, I will hurt you. (no ITO
30t6p3b.gif
)
Now quote that.

Dolph_Ziggler_Ass_Shake_WWE_Raw.gif

WELCOME EVERYONE TO NTWT SUPERSHOW!

Where the road to the King of the Ring 2012 begins!

Who will take the throne this year AND become #1 contender for NTWT title at SummerFest?

The opening round of the tournament begins...

....right now!

NTKOTR Opening Round: JDCurt vs. GHIMS

JDCurt vs. GHIMS (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)

Howard Finkle - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 401 pounds,, GHIMS!!! (crowd boos ****) 

[GHIMS comes to the ring. ]

Howard Finkle - and his opponent, weighing in at 215 pounds, from Parts Unknown he holds the Core Title, JDCurt!!! (crowd cheers ********) 

[JDCurts' music plays as he walks out from behind the curtains and into the ring GHIMS executes a pumphandle suplex on JDCurt. JDCurt tests out the ropes. (ring, ring, ring) GHIMS hits a kneeling headbutt to JDCurt's groin. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - kneeling headbutt! 

[JDCurt is up again. JDCurt hits a jumping elbow hrust on GHIMS. JDCurt elbow smashes GHIMS in the nose. GHIMS knifehand chops JDCurt. JDCurt gets taken down with a corkscrew armdrag. JDCurt is back on his feet. Flying somersault drop kick by JDCurt puts him back in the match. JDCurt is up again. GHIMS gets back to his feet. GHIMS throws JDCurt off the ropes and hits him with a cross-body block. GHIMS is back on his feet. GHIMS stomps JDCurt's head. ]

Jim Ross - JDCurt takes a stomp. 

[JDCurt gets up. JDCurt slaps both sides of GHIMS's head out of desperation. JDCurt on the turnbuckleGHIMS rising from the mat,JDCurt leaps from the top rope with a bodypress. GHIMS is up again. GHIMS legsweeps JDCurt. GHIMS applies an arm wrench to JDCurt. JDCurt climbs to his feet. GHIMS bends over as JDCurt elbows him in the midsection. GHIMS executes a jawbreakeron JDCurt. GHIMS moves back to his feet. GHIMS executes a corkscrew legdrop on JDCurt. GHIMS climbs to his feet. Flying lariat by JDCurt takes GHIMS down. JDCurt chants start. ]

Michael Cole - JDCurt executes a flying lariat. 

[JDCurt gets back to his feet. An elbow submission by JDCurt brings GHIMS down to the mat. The referee is checking the situation. ... ... (AHHHH!) ... GHIMS is fighting the hold. JDCurt breaks the hold. JDCurt drags GHIMS to the floor. ]

Howard Finkle - GHIMS is much safer at ringside. JDCurt can't get a pin there. 

[Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) JDCurt throws a chair at GHIMS. ]

Michael Cole - What an outstanding match! I'm serious, bro! 

[GHIMS, lying on the floor, is hammered by an elbow drop out of the corner. They fight into the aisle. (..2) ]

Howard Finkle - The World Wrestling Federation is the number on wrestling program on television. 

[(...3) JDCurt hits GHIMS with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. JDCurt is up again. (....4) GHIMS is driven further into the floor by JDCurt with a diving elbow smash. JDCurt is up again. GHIMS moves back to his feet. (.....5) GHIMS and JDCurt move back to ringside. GHIMS and JDCurt move back into the ring. GHIMS punches JDCurt in the head. JDCurt kicks GHIMS's head out of desperation because GHIMS blocked JDCurt's first kick. ]

Jim Ross - GHIMS takes a enzuigiri. 

[JDCurt gets up. GHIMS stands up. JDCurt trys for a flying armdrag but GHIMS avoids it. JDCurt sends GHIMS to ringside. ]

Michael Cole - JDCurt can't get a pin at ringside. 

[Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) ]

Jim Ross - My God!! What a match! I'm shocked. 

[(..2) JDCurt executes a ropeflip hiptoss on GHIMS. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - GHIMS takes a ropeflip hiptoss. 

[(...3) JDCurt gets hit with a back heel kick. JDCurt climbs to his feet. (....4) GHIMS gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. (.....5) JDCurt takes GHIMS into the ring. JDCurt goes off the top turnbuckle and double foot stomps GHIMS. JDCurt moves back to his feet. JDCurt hits GHIMS with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. JDCurt gets up. JDCurt with a jumping DDT on GHIMS. JDCurt gets back to his feet. Now GHIMS standing. JDCurt hits a flying karate chop right to GHIMS's neck. JDCurt tries to even the match with a flying shoulder block. JDCurt gets up. JDCurt hits GHIMS with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Now JDCurt standing. Now GHIMS standing. JDCurt smashes GHIMS's face with a flying forearm from the top rope. JDCurt is up again. JDCurt covers GHIMS hooking the leg. Earl Hebner counts the pin. ...1 ...2 GHIMS kicks out. ]

Howard Finkle - That was almost the end of the match right there! 

[Now GHIMS standing. An elbow submission by JDCurt brings GHIMS down to the mat. Earl Hebner is checking for a tap out. ... ... GHIMS escapes. JDCurt gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on GHIMS. JDCurt whips GHIMS's feet from under him with a side kick. GHIMS climbs to his feet. JDCurt kicks GHIMS's head out of desperation because GHIMS blocked JDCurt's first kick. JDCurt chants start. Now JDCurt standing. JDCurt with a somersault splash on GHIMS. JDCurt stands up. JDCurt climbs to the top and hits GHIMS with the 5 Star Frog Splash. GHIMS moves out of the way! JDCurt back to his feet and GHIMS hits a schoolboy rollup! Earl Hebner counts. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Jim Ross - GHIMS has won the match! Outstanding! The Gangsta one approves.

Howard Finkle - The winner of this match, GHIMS

[24 year-old JNSQ confidently and quietly walks around backstage with his NTercontinental Championship on his left shoulder and his NTag Championship on his right shoulder continuing his silent streak of dominance in the NTWT since NTWM2, no words needed]

Raw may have dragged, and dragged, and dragged, but I don't know about you guys, but I LOVED that closing segment.

Now I'm just scared that Cena is going to win on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom