Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

roll.gif

My GF dropped a Bo Dallas quote on her IG by god she's a BOLiever!!!!

"Life isn't about the destination...it's about the journey"
-Bo Dallas

Yeah I peeped msl join date... Made me feel young, that's a ******* first...

Anyways, seems like Raw will be a good watch on Hulu tomorrow...

thought raw was decent, but had an issue with the main event of the next pay-per-view being announced with zero explanation.

so there is a random 4 way for the title at the PPV.

but why?

Naomi gotta be HOT about them giving AJ the title just like that again...
Yes she has to be. :smh:

You guys are tough, in 3 months Paige has gotten the mic a total of 3 times. You can't get better on the stick if you aren't given an opportunity to.
Right. Being on the mic in WWE is much different than being on the mic in NXT. She needs more time.

Poor Paige. :frown: She should become a Paul Heyman Girl
Yea that would be a good move IMO

JBL taking Bo so serious makes the gimmick even funnier.​

JBL is the best commentator.​

JBL and Bo are the 2014 Ross and Austin. Dead *** serious.​
:lol:

I like the storyline of Playa Hating Jeans trolling Rollins everytime he tries to cash in MITB. :lol:

Hope it continues for a few months.

All we need is Sting now.

HOW IS ROMAN REIGN FINISHER THE SUPERMAN PUNCH .....HE'S NOT CENA

SAME AS TRIPLE H BURRYING PEOPLE BUT HE'S NOT CALLED THE UNDERTAKER

Cm punk should come back to that Wyatt welcome

punk got the same physique as chris hero

I wonder what happens if you give Cena a Thunder Stone.... :nerd:

He becomes The Great Muttoe.
:smh: Disrespect

So no matter whose the champ they gotta feud w/ Kane? :smh:
Sick of it. Do people even care about Kane man? Legit question. Anybody here care about dude?

another lame this is awesome chant
Sick of this.

Best raw in a while
The whole RAW wasn't good though. The end was good though.

Joined 12/2000

:wink:
My man popped up like a "crow." :nerd:

thought raw was decent, but had an issue with the main event of the next pay-per-view being announced with zero explanation.

but why?
You should start watching RAW with us man.

Tanahashi/Okada is an amazing match... Fully recommended....
Which one man? They wrestled more times than Del Rio and DOlph

but why?

In regards to the 4 way, the Authority wanted to keep Reigns out of the Ladder match, but they are quick to include him in the main event for Battleground?

Decent RAW with the surprises of Jericho and AJ. Bray doesnt need to feud with Jericho after feuding with Cena, we could have some good verbal jabs between Jericho and Bo. Though I dont like Thwagger, I do like his and Zeb's feud with Rusev.

Was Boss Barrett's shoulder injury something he had and they had to shoot that angle with Swagger? Like someone said earlier, guaranteed face turn when he comes back.

I don't think there was any flaw in the Fatal 4 Way booking. The Authority wants a World Champion/face of the company that will be under their thumb. They presented John Chena the opportunity to be said guy and he rudely declined. So his punishment is a stacked deck to climb over. And even if he does overcome or Reigns done, the idea is that the winner will be so "worn out" from the Fatal 4 Way that Seth Rollins will come and cash in to become their Corporate Champion. Well at least that's how I interpret it all.

Seth's Money in the Bank case is the ace in the hole that they didn't have before the Money in the Bank PPV

My GF dropped a Bo Dallas quote on her IG by god she's a BOLiever!!!!

"Life isn't about the destination...it's about the journey"
-Bo Dallas

:wow: my girl did the same thing on her birthday! Well, I stopped her because she was about to drop his first vignette's speech :lol:

Back
Top Bottom