Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

I don't think there was any flaw in the Fatal 4 Way booking. The Authority wants a World Champion/face of the company that will be under their thumb. They presented John Chena the opportunity to be said guy and he rudely declined. So his punishment is a stacked deck to climb over. And even if he does overcome or Reigns done, the idea is that the winner will be so "worn out" from the Fatal 4 Way that Seth Rollins will come and cash in to become their Corporate Champion. Well at least that's how I interpret it all.

Seth's Money in the Bank case is the ace in the hole that they didn't have before the Money in the Bank PPV

I was actually hoping for Cena to be the plan C after he grabbed the belts from the top. The looks Trips and Steph would give from dissapointment to giving the thumbs up to Cena who could've just smirked and shake Triple H's hand and they both look in the camera to end the show. I'm reaching, Cena's never turning heel.

John2St, do you have anymore of the posters for early TWA and ECW shows? Cool memorabilia!

LightheartedShabbyAnkole.gif

PlayfulImpressionableAcouchi.gif

I was actually hoping for Cena to be the plan C after he grabbed the belts from the top. The looks Trips and Steph would give from dissapointment to giving the thumbs up to Cena who could've just smirked and shake Triple H's hand and they both look in the camera to end the show. I'm reaching, Cena's never turning heel.

John2St, do you have anymore of the posters for early TWA and ECW shows? Cool memorabilia!

somewhere in my house. I have to find them. I remember seeing them a few years ago. but can't seem to remember where they are. I have to go hunting soon. when I find them they will be posted though

Just watched MITB on the network...some good stuff there with Big E and Reusev...the final ladder match was good too

Wow, Paige actually used to have some color :lol:. Interested in this heel turn (if this is an actual heel turn and not just cause of the crowd)

WWE Diva Emma Reportedly Arrested For Theft Yesterday

Posted By: Ben Kerin on Jul 01, 2014

WWE Diva Emma, real name Tenille Dashwood, was reportedly arrested and charged for theft on June 30th in Hartford, CT, the site of last night's WWE Raw broadcast.

She was charge of sixth-degree larceny from a Walmart store.

Lacancy in CT is the theft of an item of $250 or below.

WWE Diva Emma, real name Tenille Dashwood, was reportedly arrested and charged for theft on June 30th in Hartford, CT, the site of last night's WWE Raw broadcast.

She must have been trying to get her hands on some Twisted Tea for Santino's BBQ. Zebby was right, these illegal immigrants are always up to no good :smh:

Last edited:
punk got the same physique as chris hero
:lol:

:lol:

The hell? :lol:

Lmaoooo

-According to PWInsider.com, Chris Jericho's return to WWE is scheduled through Night of Champions in September.

It's unknown whether or not Y2J will stick around after the September PPV, however, he is penciled in until the fall.

Apparently paige was being tested last night. As vince knew aj would draw cm punk chants and they wanted to see how paige would react during her promo. Apparently she didn't react the way they wanted. The cm punk chants don't bother vince as much as it did before and he's ok with aj comin back regardless of punk chants

Back
Top Bottom