Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Typical WWE booking...

Rusev would've been perfect for challenging Sheamus on SD. Can't think of a better way to give him incredible heat than to win the US Title on July 4th...

Made too much sense, I guess. :\

said this last night during raw. would be great way to get easy heat. would work more than mentioning putins name

http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/2014/03/19/aow-191-buff-bagwell/

Between the shooting his dad story and the stripping tales, this podcast had me laughing and cracking up until the prescription pill talk. Buff Bagwell is a great story teller. But this was a very sad tale when he says "I have wrestled, not met, not shook their hand, not knew them, I have physically wrestled 70 dead guys now" :smh:

Great podcast. Check it out.

Last edited:
- If you've been waiting for the old Saturday Night's Main Event to air on the WWE Network, the wait is almost over. PWInsider reports that the specials will begin airing on the WWE Network on Monday.

The specials, which aired on NBC from 1985 through 1991 and along with two 1992 specials on Fox, will be added to the Vault and air on the live programming.

nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

I never saw this match before. 
roll.gif

And yall wanna talk about ziggler overselling 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Since she might join us one day, I thought this should be posted here.

If you have COMCAST, it is currently on DEMAND under the UFC 175 section. Damn good documentary.

Ronda Rousey: Breaking Ground examines the remarkable rise of the first female champion in UFC history. Using Ronda's lifelong desire to be a superhero as a theme throughout, the program details the childhood trauma and the complicated relationship with her mother that has fueled her athletic endeavors. Featuring interviews with Ronda, her mother, her friends and coaches and UFC President Dana White, it's the first comprehensive analysis of one of professional sports true pioneers.

Back
Top Bottom