Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

4w vs casekicks :nerd:

Book It!..

This..

lmao naw them poms are cute but forreal my cat a beast I beat my neighbors 3 pits so bad they dont even come around my house no more

Your cat would get it's throat ripped out by the King of Dogs..B.B. ain't taking no **** from some mangy cat..BBBBBBLLLLLEEEEEEEDDDDDDDAAAAAAATTTT..

I'm confused about what's going on here.

Are these wrestling dogs?

Yes they are..Barky has been know to bust out the FrankenSteiner on fools from time to time..

Settle it in a Kennel from Hell

I like your train of thought..

#DogGang..... **** Cats :pimp:

THIS..ALL DAY..EVERY DAY.. :nthat:

lmao naw them poms are cute but forreal my cat a beast I beat my neighbors 3 pits so bad they dont even come around my house no more
Your cat would get it's throat ripped out by the King of Dogs..B.B. ain't taking no **** from some mangy cat..BBBBBBLLLLLEEEEEEEDDDDDDDAAAAAAATTTT..
Case ain't messing around!

sting-drops-from-the-rafters-o.gif

Case ain't messing around!

sting-drops-from-the-rafters-o.gif

This..Me and Barky don't play..He's my little chocolate road dog..Can't take him nowhere without tons of women givin' him "Awww, he's the cutest thing ever" or "Can I hold him?"..My wife hates it..

Guarantee you ain't havin no cat in the passenger seat and gettin' looks wherever you go..He's the ultimate wing man..Y'all can borrow him if you need a little help with the ladies..:rofl:

Jules..
Just kiddin' about your cat bro..I have tons of respect for any pet owner that loves their baby as if it were a really person..:smokin
GET A GAWDAMNED AVY..Last warning..
I'd hate for you to get the JTG treatment in the NTWT

I'm confused about what's going on here.

Are these wrestling dogs?
Tell em Big Vader! Talking about these soft a** dogs man.

Cats > Dogs anyway.

Cats = Lucha style
Dogs = WWE style

Anyways.

@CelticsPride34

I see you have been watching a lot of Japanese wrestling lately, some good morning entertainment.

Dogs>>>>>>>>>>>>>cats

I went to a friends house when I was younger and his ***** *** cat tried scratch that, he did bite and scratched me cause I was beating my boy in nba street vol 2. Kicked that little turd so hard and ran to a closet. /end rant
hahahahahaha that is why?
:lol: @ Ente\ire exchange

I use to kick one of my female friends dog and it use to make the weirdest sounds...

R.I.P. to Ginger

Emma gives Santino stolen gift for not making his party 

then he tries to exchange but there's no receipt 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom