Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Got my Bullet Club shirt today
pimp.gif

Here is the link for those that didn't see it the first time.

http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/promotion-tshirts/new-japan/bullet-club-bone-soldier.html

- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter has confirmed the previous reports of four top SummerSlam matches being locked in – Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie Bella, Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho, Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena for the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane in a Buried Alive Match had been discussed at one point but that’s looking unlikely given Bryan’s recovery.

- We noted before that WWE decided to give John Cena the WWE World Heavyweight Title as soon as they knew Daniel Bryan was being stripped. While Bray Wyatt may have been one of the leading candidates to win the ladder match at Money In the Bank, he was never considered

- Cesaro appears to be the favorite to win the vacant WWE Intercontinental Title in the battle royal at this month’s Battleground pay-per-view.

It’s said that Cesaro, Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns are still three people that WWE officials still have earmarked for top spots in the company by WrestleMania 31 season.

Cesaro’s recent losses are not meant to move him down the ladder.

- Cesaro appears to be the favorite to win the vacant WWE Intercontinental Title in the battle royal at this month’s Battleground pay-per-view.

It’s said that Cesaro, Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns are still three people that WWE officials still have earmarked for top spots in the company by WrestleMania 31 season.

Cesaro’s recent losses are not meant to move him down the ladder.

thank god .. cesaro is so talented

I just wish they would start buliding real heels other than the authority. the company's main antagonists are HHH and Stephanie. How can you cheer for someone if you dont have people to cheer against

I love Cesaro man. Pure old school wrestler. No nonsense, no BS.

I LOVE when he wipes his feet before he gets in the ring. Me and @casekicks were talking about how Taz used to do that as well. It's a sign of respect to your craft.

Shoe Maker made an interesting point, Bo Dallas should have a finishing move and when he locks it in, he should troll the victim and tell them not to give up. :lol:

What submission finishers would fit with Bo Dallas? Maybe the Dragon Sleeper?

Last edited:
Shoe Maker made an interesting point, Bo Dallas should have a finishing move and when he locks it in, he should troll the victim and tell them not to give up. :lol:

Standard sleeper or arm bar. Or even side headlock. Something real generic :lol:

texas Cloverleaf

Back
Top Bottom